Any interesting place to go for 2yr kids???

ireneliau

Any place to recommend??? I like to bring my daugther out to enjoy but don know where should i bring her to.. Sometime staying at hm feeling abit bored.
I bring her to my parent place, nearby playground, if my husband ard then drive her out to shopping centre.
Where do yr bring yr kid to when yr free???
Pls share with me..

veronica

once a blue moon...zoo, sentosa as it can be costly if you go often.

most times..shopping centre lor where he can play the toys there (without buying ) :p

EnFlor

:Dancing_wub:Vivocity water play area and mini playground @ 3rd level.
:Dancing_wub:IMM water play area @ 3rd or 4th level i think
:Dancing_wub:pasir Ris Park, West Coast Park and Jacob Ballas Garden at Botanic Gardens - for their outdoor playground. Best time to go, early morning or late afternoon 5pm and above. Weekend will be crowded.
:Dancing_wub:Great World City and United Sq - for their numerous fancy kiddy rides. Be prepared to bring loads of coins. Otherwise, let her sit on them while you can enjoy the aircon.

:Dancing_wub:Suntec City koi pond. I'm sure kids like her will get excited by looking at those moving fishes.

:Dancing_wub:Tampines IKEA. Not the enclosed play area though. As she is only 2yo, go to the kid's bedroom section. You will see a little slide and there will also be some toys and gadgets scattered at one corner. Best time to go weekdays as it is not crowded.

For waterplay area, you may want to bring xtra clothing for yourself too. Actually, there are several other places for the kids to play f.o.c.

veronica

Aiyo...nowadays the kiddy rides are sooo expensive !! $1 per ride...can spend alot a day.

Last time only 20cents....Can still see 50cents in HBD estates but these are very old and dirty ones...

Sigh...everything sooo expensive now..

ireneliau

:Dancing_wub:Vivocity water play area and mini playground @ 3rd level.
:Dancing_wub:IMM water play area @ 3rd or 4th level i think
:Dancing_wub:pasir Ris Park, West Coast Park and Jacob Ballas Garden at Botanic Gardens - for their outdoor playground. Best time to go, early morning or late afternoon 5pm and above. Weekend will be crowded.
:Dancing_wub:Great World City and United Sq - for their numerous fancy kiddy rides. Be prepared to bring loads of coins. Otherwise, let her sit on them while you can enjoy the aircon.

:Dancing_wub:Suntec City koi pond. I'm sure kids like her will get excited by looking at those moving fishes.

:Dancing_wub:Tampines IKEA. Not the enclosed play area though. As she is only 2yo, go to the kid's bedroom section. You will see a little slide and there will also be some toys and gadgets scattered at one corner. Best time to go weekdays as it is not crowded.

For waterplay area, you may want to bring xtra clothing for yourself too. Actually, there are several other places for the kids to play f.o.c.
--------------------
thank for yr recommendation.. think will bring her to United square.. Hear there's alot of kid stuff.. Have prepare alot of coins on hand.. Went to vivo city and IMM quite often.. But did not play with the water playground, scare all water. Quite troublesome.. Thank you so much..

-------------- :Dancing_tongue: :Dancing_wub: :Dancing_tongue: :Dancing_wub:
Last few day jus went to United Square.. quite fun..
There a good place for kids too at E HUB at downtown east.. Level 3.. but parent need to prepare abt 20-30 buck jus to let yr kid to go in and play for e first 1hour. after that will be other charges involve..

Last edited:

sassychew

last monday brought my 2yr plus old daughter to pasir ris farmway I - kids kampong.
There got many activities for all kids to enjoy.
I paid $10 admission plus $4 for net and bucket for my daughter to catch guppies by the fish pond. She really enjoyed alot and even managed to catch one white guppy.
I couldnt catch any cos it was really tough sia and the water force makes the net difficult to catch.
Overall, my hubby and my daughter caught 13 guppies.
Then got a station where the uncle will pack for us and check the guppies to see if they are hurt anot. If so, the uncle will exchange his own guppies kept at his corner for us.
Then, we got 2 free fish foods packets for us to feed the fish/goose/ducks on the other side.
Overall, it was a very fun experience. Cos my daughter was full of smiles while on the way home. :)
You can try it out. Cos the bucket and net can be kept for next time entry use.
But rem to bring an extra set of clothes cos your kid sure sweat alot and dirty herself/himself.

Cheers~~

ferntree

I go to Hay Farm to feed the goats and buy goats' milk, then drop by the dragonfruit farm next door to feed the fish and walk around the dragonfruit farm, then hop to the frog farm nearby to feed the frogs and then have lunch at Poison Ivy. The food is great, the kids can play at the mini basketball court and walk through the organic farm. All free. I can't remember the address but they are all near Sungei Buloh. But then maybe not a good idea to go there now, with the chikungunya thing.

Henderson Wave bridge is a nice walk too. The walk from the Hort-park thru the tree-top forest walk to the Wave bridge is also quite fun.

Last edited:

i-create

Visit Bottle Tree Park @ Sembawang, children can get near to the nature, can try their hands catching "Long Kang" (drian) fish at the pond. Adults can do fishing or fish prawns.