Any methods to increase the chance of getting pregnant?

priscilla

One way to know when is the ovulation day and BD 12-36 hours after ovulation. Can check this by BBT and also OPK.

Do not stress yourselves up and just enjoy BDing and allows nature to take its course. Since everyone has a different ovulation time and enjoy BD during no menses days can also increase the chances.

And of course, our husbands should avoid hot pool or even soak in warm or hot water, tight underwear and hot pant.

LoVeS

It better for u to see a gynae 1st as u need to find the root of the prob. W/o knwing the prob u cant solve it. Gynae will b able to tell u wat went wrong n there's no harm having a body check up for both of u. Alot of ppl might tink their body is healthy but they wont knw there is prob.

zichao81

Alpha Male
Hi, candy gal. Maybe this site will provide some help for you. It provides alot of info about babies. you might find answers there

I am pregnant

and below is my blog, just started only, logging my accounts of "going to be a daddy" :). Hope you like it

Pregnant Daddy

angela lim-wong

Hi Candy gal or TTC babes...

Any chances since last year?

If you have the intention to go for chinese sinseh, chinese herbs & medication takes a longer time period to conceive. As they will build your health 1st then conceive. Would you like to have the contact at Bt Batok?

FYI - On weekdays the queue is long and being attended by Female.
On weekends the queue is rather short and being attended by male.
Both are efficient and both are brother / sisters.

If you have plot your BBT & done ovulation test kit for the past 6months or so, and yet no news... Go for Ovulation Induction at Mt Elizabeth Hospital. But both partners must go for blood tests. Lady -pap smear & Guy - semen test. Then it is you - who will do induction. To induce your eggs during your period. And your hubby got to do the 'work' during your most fertile days... Would you like to have the contact?

I have done it successfully - EDD 17March08...

++eLaiNe++

me and hubby oso been trying for years..
coming 3 years le..but no news at all..
end up we went to KKH...
find out i dun ovalute every mth..
den hubby's sperms got strong enough..
so now we are having some medications..
so hope to have gd news soon too...
me and hubby love kids sooooo much...:brolleyes:
would like to have our own ai de jie jing lor...
so we muz jia you together....:Dancing_wub:

I went to see gynea, having ttc for 6mths.. also see see some menses problem lah.. so "sun bian".. my gynea check my case first, after trying for a few months, dun have, then prescribe me fertilty pills, after a few trying still dun have then check on HB 1... But both of us are ok, cos eventually i didn't use the pills and she didn't check on him too.. the problem is I have a weak womb..=(

eelynn

last year i was trying for my 3rd child n it took me 4mths to conceive. i went to "yu ren sen" to c a chinese sin seh to tiao yang my body. after taking abt 2weeks of chinese medicine, i conceived. u n ur hubby shd go n c the sin seh n take some medication n try again for baby. hopefully it shd work for u. u can go n c the sin seh at blk 79 since u stay at TPY coz i stay at TPY oso..... juz tell the sin seh u wana get pregnant so u wana tiao yang ur body 1st. they shd b able to help u.... Good luck 2 u n me coz i m nw trying for my 4th child....

boggie

hi

Why not you change you diet. Eatting more Fresh fruit and Veggie. It might help.

I was actually on a personal slimming plan. On lots of fresh veggie and fruit juice for both my husband and me. To supprise i am pregnant.

May be it clearing of the body toxic.

But one day i was watching SCV and came across a documentation on a twin who TTC. One was on a healty veggie and fruit diet the other was not.

Of course the one with healthy diet pregnant la. The other twin seek doc for help. Thus they had run a study on both of then. As they are both twin they had mostly the same health issue. So the study when futher and the found out the different could be the diet.

Doc also suggested that the diet play a key role for mummy TTC.

I believe so as my husband and i had unprotected sex for years. But only with the change of diet it happen.

HEE HEE no harm trying. BUT of course best seek doc help. But if your husband refuse then give this a try and stay COOL...

hee hee

citygal951753

Hi. I have 2 ovulation test kits to let go. I bought 3 cos my gynae asked me to try for 3 months before going back to her knowing that we are doing family planning for awhile. I got pregnant having try out using 1 test kit! So I dun need this anymore. :) Email me if anyone is keen! tulip_cottage@yahoo.com.sg

SweetiePrincess

Yup, I use the ovluating stripe to test when I am TTC 3 years ago, after 9mths of trying, I am now a mother of my 18mths old girl. I am now TTC for no 2.

Hi gal, i been trying for almost a yr nw aft my miscarriage.. but still no hope am very sad betw wats TTC?

SweetiePrincess

last year i was trying for my 3rd child n it took me 4mths to conceive. i went to "yu ren sen" to c a chinese sin seh to tiao yang my body. after taking abt 2weeks of chinese medicine, i conceived. u n ur hubby shd go n c the sin seh n take some medication n try again for baby. hopefully it shd work for u. u can go n c the sin seh at blk 79 since u stay at TPY coz i stay at TPY oso..... juz tell the sin seh u wana get pregnant so u wana tiao yang ur body 1st. they shd b able to help u.... Good luck 2 u n me coz i m nw trying for my 4th child....

I've a miscarriage last yr. and after that went to wash off my baby. but aft the ops i experience freq pains. until the extend i vomit and gt serious infection which clots the filopin tube. nw only the right side got chance to conceive but we been tryin for a yr already still no baby.... anybody gt similar case can advise me. Am really very sad and hopeless....

Niclim

I've a miscarriage last week. Also felt devastrated for both my husband and myself. We had been trying for 2 years and only this year we consult the chinese practitioner (SinSeh). The loss really hit me very badly.

babe

Hi Eelynn,

U mentioned about the Sin Seh at TPY, may I know the full address and the name of the Sin Seh? Thanks! By the way, do you have to boil and drink the herbs everyday?