Any milk bag to recommend

IcyMum

Hi all mummies,

Can anyone recommend me brand of milk bag that is not too expensive and of good quality?
Prefer not made in China!

Thanks!

chiro san

I am using Nanny Breastmilk storage bags. They have double zip log and can stand on its own. Price wise, affordable :)

FatCat

I am using Nanny Breastmilk storage bags. They have double zip log and can stand on its own. Price wise, affordable :)
Me too! I used Nanny storage bags. I love them, so easy to use with the double locking system. I tried another one but it was so fiddly that I simply stuck with Nanny bags!

Pinkybabe

Hi dear mums and mums-to-be, I would strongly recommend Nanny Milk Bags ... worth every cents that I have invested in. Out of the thousand of milk bags I used, there is no leakages and love by mums as posted on The New Age Parent. Nanny Milk Bags have never failed me.....

See Food for Totz's business listing here :

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f81/best-quality-most-economical-breastmilk-storage-bags-nanny-60406/

Boo Cai Ling Have been ordering Nanny milk bags from Elaine and it has been really good! I like the fact that it's thick and has double zip. I think I have probably ordered more than 50 boxes of milk bags from her and at my peak, I had 2 freezers full of milk in Nanny milk bags! Anyway, highly recommended and really fast and efficient service from Elaine who has never failed me.
May 7 at 1:51pm · Unlike · 1

Milk tray?

U might want to try milk tray.. works like ice tray. One milk stick is one oz. And all u need is to buy freezer zip lock bags for storage..

Joannejoanne

have u tried autumnz milk bags?
was using that prev but now have no excess milk to store
have a few boxes to let go
$6.50 for 25 bags, contain up to 350ml
sms 96561408 if keen