Any mommy goes for hypnobirthing OR aqua fitness OR prenatal yoga?

wens

Any mommy considering or got experience to share? where and how much..?

Now am trying to decide which one is best ..

Thanks! :)

Yuhua

Hi mummies & mummies-to-be,

Would like to share with all of you on my prenatal yoga experience. Before getting pregnant with my first boy, i had severe lower back pain due to a fall that i had back in school days. I was really worried when i became pregnanat as i was really sure that this pain will get more serious and worse (thats what the doc says) as the weight of tummy weigh you down. Anyway, i happened to chance upon this instructor from another forum. I tried her for a few lessons and thats it, the pain slowly reduce and became bearable and eventually gone. She did my postural analysis and did lessons planning just for me as I was an exceptional case, preggie with a broken tailbone. I was so thankful to her as she seemed to have performed a miracle on me. Anyway, i did post natal with her after my first boy, i lost the fats and was tonned (even tonner than where i was before getting pregnant). When i was pregnant with my 2nd boy, i went with her for classes again, this time around..a total different and much easier experience cos i did not feel any aches or pain in my tailbone anymore. Just thought i should share this expereince as good instructors are hard to come by. Some of them i knew from my younger days are either cant be bothered or just for the money. She felt more like a good friend now, always with very reliable advises, which are all very useful to me. If anyone should be interested in doing prenatal yoga, you must give her a trial and you will understand what i meant. its definitely value for money (thats what all consumers look out for, right?), that amount of dedication and passion she has in teaching. She is by the name of War War and website is www.ohmsantih.com (no:93362556). Good luck to all & have a wonderful preg experience!

k-mom

went for aqua fitness and prenatal yoga during my first pregnancy but haven't started yet cos i'm now in my first trimester.

for aqua fitness, i just joined the aqua fitness class at my gym (fitness first) but i informed the instructor i was pregnant so she could advise which exercises i should not do or modify.

for prenatal yoga i went to como shambala at forum, instructor was samantha and i found the class really good. can't remember how much i paid for thepackage but think it worked out to $25 per session or something like that. may do this again once i hit my 2nd trimester :)

Any mommy considering or got experience to share? where and how much..?

Now am trying to decide which one is best ..

Thanks! :)