Any mommy here sending their kids to ballroom dancing classes at Shawn and Glady's

sal

:shyxxx:As the above, any mommy oso sending their kids there? Maybe we can arrange to meet up and hv a chat while waiting for the kids...coz i saw so many parents there but not sure if there's anyone of us there.

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Re: Any mommy here sending their kids to ballroom dancing classes at Shawn and Glady'

:shyxxx:As the above, any mommy oso sending their kids there? Maybe we can arrange to meet up and hv a chat while waiting for the kids...coz i saw so many parents there but not sure if there's anyone of us there.
Sal, u need to set up a Taitai club for ppl like u :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

sal

Re: Any mommy here sending their kids to ballroom dancing classes at Shawn and Glady'

u can send javen there as well...then can partner my gal..hee

sal

tai tai??? HDB tai tai huh?

M

^Mami_Jazz^

u can send javen there as well...then can partner my gal..hee
wat kind of dance har? Javen likes to dance de :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue: like his mama :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue: yoh yoh yoh :tlaugh:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

tai tai??? HDB tai tai huh?
Any category of tai tai lah :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub:

sal

They teaches different dances every few weeks..latin, jives, salsa, cha cha...very nice lei..some kids can dance so well..really impressed.

M

^Mami_Jazz^

They teaches different dances every few weeks..latin, jives, salsa, cha cha...very nice lei..some kids can dance so well..really impressed.
Wow !!!
where & when & time & fees ??? pls :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

sal

want to bring javen or ot? tomolo 430pm got class, he can observe them 1st then if he wants then he can join them..then u pay the fees and all...

M

^Mami_Jazz^

then i m fish market tai tai lo...:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
Same hor, our hubby like FISH :shyxxx::shyxxx:

sal

Wow !!!
where & when & time & fees ??? pls :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:
It's at bras basah compex 4th floor...

they have 230pm and 430pm class for beginners..i think Javen can join the 430pm one..

$120/ 8 lessons

Instructor is gladys herself..one of the dance floor judges.

sal

u got to buy shoes la...tat's ard $60-$90.

M

^Mami_Jazz^

want to bring javen or ot? tomolo 430pm got class, he can observe them 1st then if he wants then he can join them..then u pay the fees and all...
where's the place? how long the class? how much? must see can afford bo first :tlaugh:

sal

ya hor..did u go to that fish forum?

there's a bid going on for my gold fish...yea..clear 1 tank....hope to clear tat arowana as well...hahaha

M

^Mami_Jazz^

It's at bras basah compex 4th floor...

they have 230pm and 430pm class for beginners..i think Javen can join the 430pm one..

$120/ 8 lessons

Instructor is gladys herself..one of the dance floor judges.
ok thx ! i chk wif him first. the class all gals? or mix??

sal

tis thread oni the 2 of us talking...heehee

M

^Mami_Jazz^

woo la..but fewer boys..so my gal needs a partner...come come..tomolo...
hahaha so u want my boi to be your gal's partner !!!
U pay for him lor :001_302::001_302::001_302: i bring him there tml :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue: