any mommy willing to share maid?

babybump

Hi, I am looking for a maid to work just 1 day a week, and willing to pay $9 an hour. If anyone has a maid that he/ she willing to share with, please PM me :)
Ps: I'm located around AMK. Cheers :)

aby

It's not actually.. Now maids also trained that they shouldn't be serving two households/boss etc..

rjj

ya... they go thru those test etc before they start working... during these times, they are brief and taught what they can and cannot do.... even washing of cars... just tat some maid do it cos they wanted the job... others request for more $$$

priscilla

It is illegal to share maids. And if caught, the legal employer will get into trouble.

There are agency that has cleaning services for once a week. I used to use them and they sent me the same lady weekly for 4 hours per session at least when I was in Singapore. And it is at $10 per hour.

I do provide her with breakfast and lunch though.

There are also some cleaning agency that will do the cleaning weekly. I could not remember the pricing now.

babybump

UPSSSS.... didn't know it's illegal :(

Priscilla, do you have contact number for the agent that you use?

priscilla

Hi babybump,

Here's a list for you to call up and find out:

1) A-Team Amahs & Cleaners

2) index

3) Welcome to All In Innovative

4) http://www.amahsonwheels.com/index.php?act=pages&do=intro

5) CareXpress – We’ll Make It Home!

6) Domestic One

7) Professional Housekeeping Cleaning Services for Home and Office - Singapore

8) Just Relax Home & Laundry Services

These are the few that I found on the net, I do not have the details of the company that I used to use as all the information are left behind in Singapore.

During the first session, you can tell the p/t maid what to do, and if you are satifisied with her service, then ask the agency to let her come every week so you do not need to tell her what to do.

In fact, I can leave the p/t maid alone and bring my boy with me for grocery shopping and maybe I am fortunate, the maid was very trustworthy and even pick up money that my husband had place and let me know when I am back.

Pwiincess

Hmm.. it's illegal.
The recent news show an old lady asking her maid to give out flyers for her work. $10 per hour. Now, the old lady is facing a lawsuit.

galmummy

Hi, I am looking for a maid to work just 1 day a week, and willing to pay $9 an hour. If anyone has a maid that he/ she willing to share with, please PM me :)

Hm... this is not allowed under MOM law.

Kanna caught very jalak.

cindysoh

It is not legal and i have heard people got caught, must beware.
I tried Home Cleaner Singapore before and i find them quite ok.

Anyone got good ones to share can PM me thanks.