Any MTB drinking Coffee when u pregnant?

eileenpxp

i am a coffee addict to the point that diluted coffee is the only drink i can take when i had bad morning sickness in the 1st trim...

i am a teacher and one day without coffee in the morning, i can ended up feeling drowsy and speaking 'nonsense' during class.. :p

now i am taking at least 1 cup of instant coffee a day but limit myself to at most 3 cups of caffeine-related drinks [instant coffee, tea]. i hope i am not doing anything detrimental to my baby :embarrassed:

hihi...

gynae usually advised pregnant ladies do not take caffeine..as it has impact on reducing weight of babies supposedly...

if you really cant tahan, 1 cup a day is fine....

For my 2 pregnancies: i taking 1 cup of coffee a day....:)

most importantly ..stay cheerful!

:Dancing_wub:

jean1986

i drink starbucks cofee once a week.
n drink bubble tea alternate days (very unhealthy), but craving so have to satisfy it..
i always on cold drinks cause of the hot weather. not with ice and all, must just plain cold water.

Cor

i am a coffee addict to the point that diluted coffee is the only drink i can take when i had bad morning sickness in the 1st trim...

i am a teacher and one day without coffee in the morning, i can ended up feeling drowsy and speaking 'nonsense' during class.. :p

now i am taking at least 1 cup of instant coffee a day but limit myself to at most 3 cups of caffeine-related drinks [instant coffee, tea]. i hope i am not doing anything detrimental to my baby :embarrassed:
Mm frankly speaking, 3 cups is really too much. If u r a coffee addict, why not give decaffeinated coffee a try? It may just help to satisfy your addiction during pregnancy and at the same time, not affecting your little one?

aIDa81

I drink coffee too when I was pregnant but limit to once a day or max twice a day.. any decaffine brand to recommend?

Thanks in advance!!

snowbear

i drank tea/coffee during pregnancy. Max 1 cup a day. If it's 3-in-1 it's ok coz it's quite mild. But those brewed type of tea/coffee's stronger so maybe you try to get someone to share that with you when you got craving... :)

Cor

I drink coffee too when I was pregnant but limit to once a day or max twice a day.. any decaffine brand to recommend?

Thanks in advance!!
There's suzuki coffee and Nescafe Decaffeinated that I know of. There may be more brands in those western style supermarkets like Jasons etc. HTHs.