Any mummies from SG now living in Perth, Australia?

esta_837

Hi there,

are there any mummies now living in Perth, Australia? I was from SG before but have now settled down in Perth for a couple of years already. I now have a 5 mth old girl. Would like to know more mummies over here...

mngo

Hi ,
I am in Perth.

We have a group of us living in perth but we normally chat at another place.

evelaw

Hi everyone,

I'm new in this forum, just found out that I'm pregnant.
I'm also from Singapore and live in Perth.
Is there any Singapore mummies living in Perth so I can seek some help?

Thanks

hearty

try send PM to Yin, she's mother of 2 now living in Perth. I got to know her through mummysg, almost 2 years now.

Awww I was living in Perth for a while. Miss it a lot!
We went back in May for a holiday.. I almost wanted to tear my passport up so I couldn't leave heh

Mon

Hi there,

Is there a place where Singapore mummies gather and chat in Perth? Am here for 5 yrs and recently moved to canning vale.

esta_837

Yes, there is a group that meets regularly. PM me your email add and I'll send you some details.

Hi there,

Is there a place where Singapore mummies gather and chat in Perth? Am here for 5 yrs and recently moved to canning vale.

l0r3tTa

Hi,

May I know how all of you mummies got PR to Perth? My hubby and I have plans to get there too..

We have a 2 year old boy and another boy coming along due in March 2013.

thanks for sharing :)

Hi,

I am on my way moving to Perth and would like to get in touch young mummies living there.
Can you PM the website link where you usually chat and communicate? I would like to hear some living experience from you all.
Thanks!

Hi,

Yes, I am a Singaporean. My hubby has applied to migrate to Perth under Visa 190. His skills were recognized so we are proceeding to the next step. I am starting to do some research on accomodation and schools, very typical Kiasu singaporean attitude :)
Looking at SOR suburbs and schools. Came onto this thread to look at where the SG mummies are staying and which schools they send their child too.
Am deciding between publics schools or catholic schools.

l0r3tTa

Wow...congratulations..

How young is your kid? Btw, any chance tt u could share what's your husband skill that was recognized and when did he started the migration application and with which agency?

We are also very very keen to go over and we will hopeful commence application once my hubby passed his IT degree which is by an Australian university.

So your hubby has gotten his PR and a job there in Perth?

shuangyh

Hi,

Yes, I am a Singaporean. My hubby has applied to migrate to Perth under Visa 190. His skills were recognized so we are proceeding to the next step. I am starting to do some research on accomodation and schools, very typical Kiasu singaporean attitude :)
Looking at SOR suburbs and schools. Came onto this thread to look at where the SG mummies are staying and which schools they send their child too.
Am deciding between publics schools or catholic schools.
hey rabbymummy,

my hubby also had his work visa approved and we are proceeding to applying for the PR too. have u alr moved to perth?

perth_mum

hi mummies,, been a while since i last visited mummysg. i am from singapore but had lived in perth for over 10 yrs. have 2 kids and live SOR. feel free to ask me qns abt schooling n life in perth:)

T121

Hi there

I'm currently living in Perth and looking for a confinement nanny who is in Perth or willing to go to Perth- EDD 20/1/17.

Does anyone know of anyone who can do that?

Thanks!