any mummies out there faced with mood swings?

Sometimes find that it tough to be a working mum, need to struggle with work amd child, at work place it like a battle field need to always wary of pple ard u!!!

keefu

Yup... Sometimes wished that we could take a break from work and not worry about financial commitment.

He always tell take it easy let nature take it own course!!! If things happen have to solve right if let nature take it own course and when it is going to solved???

Mikigoh

He always tell take it easy let nature take it own course!!! If things happen have to solve right if let nature take it own course and when it is going to solved???
Sound so like my hubby too. Have told him need register infant care during my pregnancy but he said why rush?? Then when I tried to find a job he said our child how?

Mikigoh:819974 said:
Sound so like my hubby too. Have told him need register infant care during my pregnancy but he said why rush?? Then when I tried to find a job he said our child how?
Yes, nowadays everyone all booked before they gavr birth, all so well planned way in advance, but thats also because infant care got super limited space and expensive also. Then u are now a SAHM?

Cancerian

Frustrated N stress with my workload & lately my hubby .............. also when comes to certain days of the month .......................

Mikigoh

Yes, nowadays everyone all booked before they gavr birth, all so well planned way in advance, but thats also because infant care got super limited space and expensive also. Then u are now a SAHM?
Yup staying home but now looking for a job as the infant care has one vacancy. The problem is I got no job n I can't put him there yet..... Without subsidy it's $1k plus... How to afford.