Any mummies staying in the North?

engel

Im bored today... Can't wait for work to start... Wow... Alot of you guys are in yishun....

engel

4 yrs? There are new apartments in yishun? I know there's a condo project on going there....u guys planning meet up soon mah?

engel

Xiaocher; sorry bz last wk due to aless down with broncoitis:) she got well over the wkend.. Now gotta find playgroup for Adriana before I head back to work..

Well at least u guys got your homes settled , just got to wait... We've yet to settle ours.. So still shuffling btwn my parents(Amk) and his(qtn)...since I think they increased the cutoff max pay bracket, might b hunting for one soon:)

xiiaocher

Xiaocher; sorry bz last wk due to aless down with broncoitis:) she got well over the wkend.. Now gotta find playgroup for Adriana before I head back to work..

Well at least you guys got your homes settled , just got to wait... We've yet to settle ours.. So still shuffling btwn my parents(Amk) and his(qtn)...since I think they increased the cutoff max pay bracket, might b hunting for one soon:)

Okay dear..see when we meet up again

summertime

oh.. i didnt know they dont tk order when raining... Do let me know which day u gals r free? actually im starting work nx wk so if any1 wanna have coffee session this wk , im on.. =D

engel

I thought macs do do delivery unless it's a thunderstorm.... Even then it'll just b delayed...

Coffee session with the bubs? How bout thurs?

engel

Not sure if the others are free though... Plus you're heading there with plans already right. ......