Any mummies underwent C-section with Dr Tho Chin Keong (London Clinic @ Jurong East)

piggie

As title above, any mummies underwent C-section with Dr Tho of London Clinic located @ Jurong East?

Keen to know about his stitching skills and how long you guys take to be walking around totally pain free from the wound site.

TIA~:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

1sttimemom

Re: Any mummies underwent C-section with Dr Tho Chin Keong (London Clinic @ Jurong Ea

hi Piggie, have u done ur c-seation with him already? i m seeing him also.. and i m due early nov and will undergo c-seation.. I am also curious about his skill.

He discourage me to do the c-seation.. But i insisted i want.. So dun know about his skill..

piggie

Re: Any mummies underwent C-section with Dr Tho Chin Keong (London Clinic @ Jurong Ea

hi Piggie, have u done ur c-seation with him already? i m seeing him also.. and i m due early nov and will undergo c-seation.. I am also curious about his skill.

He discourage me to do the c-seation.. But i insisted i want.. So dun know about his skill..
Hullo :)

Dr Tho discourage u because he is a very Pro-Natural birth gynae. Which was why in the 1st place i went to see him.
But who knows my pelvic bone too tiny, baby head too big. So have to emergency c-sect.

No worries abt his skill.. Very good stitching. My wound healed very nicely. The stitched site will nt have those zigzag railway track, juz a straight line :) i was up n abt walking the 2nd day of the op.

Can trust him to do a nice job :)

1sttimemom

Hi Piggie,

Thanks for your reply! I feel much more relief now.. :)

missesjoanna

hi 1sttimemom, did you request for csect? i'm going to due in Dec but i wanna opt for csect hope he will allow.