Any mummies using Stokke or Quinny strollers?

lyra

Hi! I'm intending to get either of these. Any mummies using Stokke or Quinny? Are they good?

Also, anybody using Stokke baby carrier?

patsie

Hi
We r using d stokke crusi Ordered online n have it delivered Euro about 800

We find dat althu it's bulky but its ez 2 maneuver wif it cos of its big wheels N also we like d height of it as we do not have 2 bend down or squat 2 attend 2 our BB

It really depends on wat u wan We chose stokke cos we wanted d height

diza

Actually I was about to get stokke xplory but the moment I tried it at mothercare Harbourfront, I hated it. It's too bulky and it looks funny if you are petite or short. And it's very heavy too. Crusi is smaller but have not tried it yet. Anyway I decided not to invest in an expensive stroller coz I was worried my boy don't like sitting in it.

lyra

My boy used to reject the stroller but he's one year plus now n its an essential for us coz he's too heavy to hold for long n he can't walk fast yet... I'm gng to the baby fair n see if we can try out n find any good strollers.

MarieYeo

Hello!

Using Quinny Zaap xtra with compatible maxi cosi car seat as a complete traveller system,gd so far as we can easily transfer baby in car seat direct to stroller frame which folds up nicely n frame aint to heavy..,baby abt 4mths n still like sleeping in the car seat though we do not think it's ideal for her to stay in e cramped seat for long.

Disadvantage:stroller seat had to be stowed separately as we use the old edition, heard that e new quinny Zaap xtra frame can be folded with the stroller seat intact...