Any mummmies or daddies from Bt Panjang

badtzzz

Add me to your msn can? we chat from there, dun pollute this thread:001_302:
opps i seldom go online nowadays...working in an IT industry...i wouldn't want to go online when at hm..while at work...my co. block msn...heheh...sry...cn pm me if u wan:)

Syafiq Ridhwan

Alpha Male
HI. baby talents

Hi this is my first time here, may name is Syafiq Ridhwan and i am working for Bruce Dunlop & Associates (BDA), Singapore. We are an Ad agency where we do broadcast design. An example would be an opening of a show or an Ad for MTV. Currently we are having a project by MTV, and we need a baby in that Ad. The short Advertisement will promote Anti- Drink and driving. We need a baby to represent this guy when he was a baby.

baby needs to look a little fair. :)
So, if you want to move your baby into stardom, you may give us a call. :)

i hope to hear from alot of mothers here. thank you. i will leave my company's number and my number for contact. this is quite urgent.

Syafiq Ridhwan - 97597473 (h/p)
Bruce Dunlop & Associates (BDA) - 67323300

Again, thank you soooo much :)
hope to hear from anyone soon.

ljay

Re: HI. baby talents

Hi this is my first time here, may name is Syafiq Ridhwan and i am working for Bruce Dunlop & Associates (BDA), Singapore. We are an Ad agency where we do broadcast design. An example would be an opening of a show or an Ad for MTV. Currently we are having a project by MTV, and we need a baby in that Ad. The short Advertisement will promote Anti- Drink and driving. We need a baby to represent this guy when he was a baby.

baby needs to look a little fair. :)
So, if you want to move your baby into stardom, you may give us a call. :)

i hope to hear from alot of mothers here. thank you. i will leave my company's number and my number for contact. this is quite urgent.

Syafiq Ridhwan - 97597473 (h/p)
Bruce Dunlop & Associates (BDA) - 67323300

Again, thank you soooo much :)
hope to hear from anyone soon.

Hi,

If you need a toddler around 26 months for any ads then do let me know cos i have a daughter. my number is 98452370 - linda
cheers