Any mummy facing constipation problem during your pregnancy?

jocpt

Halo

Is that any mummy facing constipation problem during your pregnancy? and any harm to the baby? any solution?

Yep. I faced the same problem. Wait till you're breastfeeding. Even worse. Doctor say must drink plenty PLENTY of water and eat lots of fruits and fiber. Otherwise get piles like me!

jocpt

Yep. I faced the same problem. Wait till you're breastfeeding. Even worse. Doctor say must drink plenty PLENTY of water and eat lots of fruits and fiber. Otherwise get piles like me!
OMG!!hmmm...i start from 20 week plus then facing this prob, is so suffer!!

Any fiber to recomment? or you get from ur doc? wat fruit u usually take lei?

Try prune juice and papaya. My dad made me drink plenty of home brewed barley water as well. After that confirm go to the loo!

cseen

take some apples( 5 or more) cut it and boil it for 20mins and drink it.. confirm go toilet..
ask gynae for some syrup to soften the stools.. if really desperate..

pipilili

I am already feeling constipated at wk 12. I am drinking this medication from doctor when the constipated feeling comes. Usually I can shit every 2 days but recently feeling more n more constipated.

And guess what...I take alot of fruits. I think our body system is messed up.:eek:

BeingSingle

yah...constipated w serious worries about getting piles.
last week i had some 'spotting' on my panty. than i realised, its not spotting. its actually piles...haiz...now still all jammed up.

the syrup is fibre that we can buy at pharmacy or medication. i really dont wana have to need to drink medication now coz worried might affect baby

Take prune juice lah! No need for syrup. Try prune juice 1st before taking drastic measures. I lao sai after too many cups of it so sure work. hehe.... Eh, my girl is already 6ths but because I breasfeeding and don't drink enough water, my piles is very "impressive". Haha!

BeingSingle

Take prune juice lah! No need for syrup. Try prune juice 1st before taking drastic measures. I lao sai after too many cups of it so sure work. hehe.... Eh, my girl is already 6ths but because I breasfeeding and don't drink enough water, my piles is very "impressive". Haha!
okok, will try... i dont really like the taste but will have to try...thanks!!

jocpt

Yeah, really feel desperate...sometime in the toilet more than 40 min sigh..

Might try the prune juice and see hw, if not really need to take some medicine from gynae lo..

pipilili

guys,
I just came bk fr KK and told the doc that sometimes my urine got a tint of blood. The doc asked me if I am constipated and I said yes.

Soooo, if you are as constipated like me, better start taking prune juice, prunes, papaya so that the shit can clear in your system. (My shit is still stuck and I am waiting for it to get flushed out by the prunes) It's a terrible feeling.:shyxxx:

pixie

I do experience constipation from time to time, luckily it doesn't happen daily or else I would be so grumpy! :001_302:

angiebaby

My solution is drink two glass of milk morning then sure go toilet as I'm lacoste intolerate, so once drink milk sure Laosai, was upset because I love dairy products but now it finally come handy! LOL

keefu

I also have constipation during pregnancy and I hated prunes, so I drank lotsa water and eat more apples to improve the situation...

hearty

constipation is normal during pregnancy. drinking at least 2l of plain water helps, eat more beans, and dried fruits(don't overdo it or you'll end up lau sai)

izanyzam

Im lactose-intolerent too so 1 pack of HL milk is all i need to flush evrything out...!!! Sometimes,cant even stop..!!! Till like kena diarrheoa..!!! Hahahahah..!!! :shyxxx:

Im lactose-intolerent too so 1 pack of HL milk is all i need to flush evrything out...!!! Sometimes,cant even stop..!!! Till like kena diarrheoa..!!! Hahahahah..!!! :shyxxx:
same here.. one cup brings me to the toilet >.< washing machine in my stomach.. went to the doc and he prescribe me charcoal.. now also constipation then drink occasionally..