Any mummy got eczema during pregnancy

MsKoh1973

hi hi,

I am trying to conceive, meanwhile, notice that I have some rashes on my hands, went to skin centre and they say could be eczema. I was referred to the "contact centre" to see another doc end May.

Any mummy got eczema during pregnancy? Any effect on your bb? Any home remedy to share?

Ottermum

all along i suffer from sensitive skin reactions-eczema, hives are my 'good friends'...it could be heredity...

there won't be any effects on pregnancy ...but unfortunately your bb might have sensitive skin in future too...

keep your skin moisturised...use pH 5.5 skin care n toiletries like Eucerin, SebaMed, Cetaphil etc...

Last edited:

MsKoh1973

lately I changed my shampoo and shower gel to kodomo for kids, more mild, my skin condition have improved.

if tat's really the cause, then maybe I will continue to use bb shower gel and shampoo in future.

Sulin

Yes... I had very itchy skin esp on the tummy and legs when I was pregnant. Gynac adviced using the harmless calami lotion. So my legs always look chalky but couldn't be bothered. Sometimes itch is so bad that it wakes me up in the middle of the night. My friend had the same problem too.

perrier

I have them too when i am at my second trimester. just at palm, fingers and feet. my gynae gave me this cream - 'Buds', it helps to relieve the itch a little. he also pesrcibe medication for me, which can be drowsy and helps me to sleep better at night.

i still have abt half a tube left. if you don't mind i can give it you, see if it helps to relieve your itch. :)

Indra

i have sensitive skin and now my daughter has very very very sensitive skin too...she needs to us QV bath and cream...lately i was told to buy this multi oil from GNC which has 37 uses for sensitive skin....

trust me it really works.... very safe even for my baby... her eczema has improved alot

sufeit0115

i have sensitive skin and now my daughter has very very very sensitive skin too...she needs to us QV bath and cream...lately i was told to buy this multi oil from GNC which has 37 uses for sensitive skin....

trust me it really works.... very safe even for my baby... her eczema has improved alot
Hi Indra, how much is the GNC multi oil? Can it relieve itchness? cos i also have sensitive skin.

yvonne_ktw

I found a supplier selling 100% Organic cotton cloths which is BEST for eczema babies/kids.
You interested?
http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f63/100-organic-cotton-baby-kids-cloths-best-eczema-babies-15253/

ocee

I have them too when i am at my second trimester. just at palm, fingers and feet. my gynae gave me this cream - 'Buds', it helps to relieve the itch a little. he also pesrcibe medication for me, which can be drowsy and helps me to sleep better at night.

i still have about half a tube left. if you dont't mind i can give it you, see if it helps to relieve your itch. :)
hi perrier, i have exactly same condition now. i just had my ob chkup last saturday and i forgot to ask my doc. this Buds cream, is it available at guardian / watson as Over the Counter med?

i have some mosquito-bite-like red spots on some parts of my fingers (hand/feet). thought it is real bite but it changes location within the day. hehe.:err:

Green

Alpha Male
Hi

To avoid eczema from getting trigger, change your household products to eco-friendly products.

Most household products eg. laundry detergents, soap, shampoo etc. contain chemicals which are harmful to the skin. Refer to the below link for more information.

Eczema: Your Prescription for Eczema Treatment Information

http://www.naturalnews.com/003210.html

Campaign for Safe Cosmetics*:*Parents, Doctors, Nurses to Johnson & Johnson: Make Safer Baby Products

If you need help on where to purchase eco-friendly products and economical good cream for eczema, you may email to me at swift_eagle88@yahoo.com.sg for assistance.:red:

tinklish

Hi all! Im had eczema too during my previous preg and m still having them after my m/c. It itch like hell and it leaves behind very ugly scars. Any good whitening creams to get rid of the scars? My whole butt, hip and thigh are polka-dotzy.. sigh :(

Green

Alpha Male
Hi Tinklish

I do not know how serious is your scar but if you are referring to reddish patch of scar caused by eczema, my understanding is that it will gradually reduce it.

I was told that you could start seeing result from 3 days to 14 days after using the cream.

Try it out, there is no risk because you could return the used product to the store within 60 days with full refund if you are not happy with it.

So far no customers actually return the product to my understanding as the cream works for them and their children with eczema. You could also use it for nappy rash for your baby.

You may contact me at swift_eagle88@yahoo.com.sg. I will provide you with my contact and advise you where to get the cream. You will be surprise that it is not expensive at all.

Hope you will find the cream useful.

Last edited: