Any mummy is a fan of BANANE Birkin's Look-alike Eco bags?

jadek

I recently got addicted to the Banane Eco Bag. Any mummy is a fan too?

The bag is from Banana Taipei and it has created a huge base of fans including many celebrities. I heard the TW factory can only produce 6 bags in an hour due to its detailed quality control and the handmade process. The design of the Eco bag prints the expensive Birkin Hermes bag on 5 sides, super cute! :shyxxx:

I saw one on sales in my heartland shopping mall and bought it, thinking it's authentic, only to confirm yesterday that it's an imitation. :wong11: Now considering whether to get the real one. So be careful if you see this on sales in SG, high chance it's imitation coz the shipment will not be here so soon. You have to preorder from Banana Taipei.

Here are some pics I got from the web.

jadek

Hi how do you see if the Banane bag is imitation? I'm interested too.

Hi Sophie,

The easiest way is to look for the logo. The authentic logo should be a horse (for production before 2011) or a rabbit (for 2011 production). Mine was a deer. :wong13:

And an authentic Banane comes with its unique ID, which fake ones won't have.

So take note, don't buy the wrong one like me.

Anyway, I've already placed my order for a Midnight Magenta. :001_302:

Sophie5623

Wow. If Im not wrong, the logo will change every year. I came to read about the Authenticity in Taiwan news. It was only implemented right before they had the court case in april 2011. To beat imitation and create ownership. They got involved in the legal issue because of the pictures and no ownership authenticity. So before that it is as good as imitation. Hope the court case is not affecting production. How do you purchase it? I saw the authentic one in Gmarket. I love the red one! New series! (^∇^)

jadek

I got mine through Dorapoc. Be careful when you get from auction site. Best is to meet to collect, coz if they send to you, there is no guarentee it'll be the real thing since the pictures can be found easily over the web. The red one is only released in Jun or Jul, can't remember the exact timing.

limc

We are taking pre-order for Authentic Banana Taipei bag. Dragon Year New Collection and previous year colors are available for order. Arriving end of March.

For more details, pls visit our fan page: Banana Taipei Singapore | Facebook
or email us: banana.taipei.sg@gmail.com
Latest Dragon year collection:

1) Monster black
Monster black.jpg
2) Fairy silver
Fairy Silver.jpg
3) Bubble purple
Bubble purple.jpg
4) Royal green
Royal Green.jpg

Limited quatity! Hurry up!
"LIKE" our fan page below to get further discount and FREE registered mail!!!!

Singapore Banana Taipei fan page: Banana Taipei Singapore | Facebook