Any Mummy try face Gua Sha before? Please share your experience.

Littlemario

Hi Mummies,

Any mummy try face Gua Sha before? I saw a Face Gua Sha video from facebook and was curious.
After give birth need to take care of baby. No time to take care of face. Apply the serum also no very effective. Saw this video from facebook- after the Gua Sha the skin circulation like improve, more bight n lift up.If any mummy try already ,please share. Does it hurt?

Superior baby

Hi Little Mario,

Yes, I tried before. The 刮砂 is a very traditional way of improve the face blood circulation. The benefit is to detox,improve blood circulation,stimulate the skin cell for new cell to build up.improve fine line. I have a deep fine line beside the nose, normally I will go facial the beautician will massage for me but now need to take care the little one so no time to go facial. My fren introduce me a freelance beuatician which provide home service. After the gua sha immediately you can see the different and better absorb for my night cream and serum.its very effective. hmm.. The gua sha is about $50 each time.If you want to try I can give you the contact.