Any mummy with hubby going overseas for work often??

vinder79

My hubby is a surveyor which means he often has to go OPL(OFF PORT LIMITS) to ships. Finding any mummies whose hubbies are also in the same trade or have irregular working hrs to get better understanding. I really get very worried when i dont get his calls/sms for 1 day. Sometimes ships have a problem so job gets delayed and i get very scared. Pirates/Choppy waters all effect me.What do i do??

raji

yes, my hubby has been going overseas (also in d shipping line) eversince my son was 3mths old. life's so tough n challenging coz i gotta resign my job n take care my son full-time. sometimes only after 3-4mths he'll back.

No words can ease your worries because you love your husband.
But you know what, think it over.
If something bad will happen, it will happen no matter where you are.
It doesn't matter if he's at your side he is far away.
We can all die of nightmare right? Even inside our house.

So dont stress yourself too much because of worrying.
Just pray.
And make the most out of life.
You can never be too sure

Well, I remember my neighbor who used to avoid his child from swimming and having fun. Because he was afraid the little boy will be killed by drowning or accident. They dont go out as usual father and son. He always say to us, he wants to see his son's children in the future. He doesn't want him to be killed.
2 years ago, the father died.

You see, he guards his son from death because he wants to make sure he will be safe. But even himself didn't make it to win over death.

Life is like that. You have to live positively. SO instead of worrying, why dont you see this Hot gifts for men, and see what perfectly fit your husband.

Last edited:

awish

No words can ease your worries because you love your husband.
But you know what, think it over.
If something bad will happen, it will happen no matter where you are.
It doesn't matter if he's at your side he is far away.
We can all die of nightmare right? Even inside our house.

So dont stress yourself too much because of worrying.
Just pray.
And make the most out of life.
You can never be too sure

Well, I remember my neighbor who used to avoid his child from swimming and having fun. Because he was afraid the little boy will be killed by drowning or accident. They dont go out as usual father and son. He always say to us, he wants to see his son's children in the future. He doesn't want him to be killed.
2 years ago, the father died.

You see, he guards his son from death because he wants to make sure he will be safe. But even himself didn't make it to win over death.

Life is like that. You have to live positively. SO instead of worrying, why dont you see this Hot gifts for men, and see what perfectly fit your husband.
Yup, no point getting worried everyday. Be more positive and live your life to the fulliest.

noelsmum

My husband travels for work and I'm used to it. There's no point worrying. He can have an accident even at home or anywhere. There are things that you can't control. We have a routine that it doesn't matter whoever that travels, before boarding, the person that travels has to send a text and when that person arrives, he or she has to send a text. I do have a fear that the plane might crash.

engel

Wow, for months away, really respect you gals for being strong.. No matter how much u try not to, ull still end up worrying...maybe keeping ure self busy with ure kid would help?:)
Or talk to your hubby about your worries...

Mine used to travel 2-3 times a week for meetings.. He reassigned his other team mates to attend such meetings since our girls came along as he wants to b around more...

I'm not sure how the shipping industry works...but maybe your hubby could work something out if it's bugging u?

Or if there's the availability of wifi; I'm sure FaceTime would help a lot...:D