Any mummy's baby drinking Enfapro?

katsg

Hi,

Does any of your baby drinks Enfapro? Is the milk powder heaty for baby and is the powder easily dissolved in water? Any comments? Thanks!

tehsusu79

Hi Kat!

Yup DS is on Enfapro now but is going to move on to Enfagrow pretty soon since he is turning 1yr old this coming weekend. So far no problems with Enfapro. It's easy to dissolve in lukewarm water & lesser bubbles than Friso. DS is now drinking 150ml per feed so I used 100ml of cool boiled water & 50ml of hot water to mix. DS used to be on Friso until 4 months old b4 I decided to switch to Enfapro. If you are picky like me, & compare the nutrients in the milk powder brands, you will see the huge difference in DHA & AA between these two brands. Plus it is not as sweet as Friso. Heaty? hhmmmm so far DS dun have any constipation or cough when he switched.

hope this helps! :)

katsg

Hi Kat!

Yup DS is on Enfapro now but is going to move on to Enfagrow pretty soon since he is turning 1yr old this coming weekend. So far no problems with Enfapro. It's easy to dissolve in lukewarm water & lesser bubbles than Friso. DS is now drinking 150ml per feed so I used 100ml of cool boiled water & 50ml of hot water to mix. DS used to be on Friso until 4 months old b4 I decided to switch to Enfapro. If you are picky like me, & compare the nutrients in the milk powder brands, you will see the huge difference in DHA & AA between these two brands. Plus it is not as sweet as Friso. Heaty? hhmmmm so far DS dun have any constipation or cough when he switched.

hope this helps! :)
I see...thanks for your feedback! Recently notice that Friso 1 contain black particles when mix with water. The black particles will reside at the bottom of the bottle after shaking the milk. Feedback to Friso but no answer from them yet after they sent the tins for lab test so am quite disappointed with them. Decided to change brand. Am lucky to get ur reply cos you've tried Friso before. Just to compare is the milk powder as easily dissolved as compared to Friso? I do heard that some bb gets heaty after drinking Enfapro and they actually got constipation problem so am worried if my bb will be heaty after drinking that. But since u mention that ur bb doesn't get heaty, I think it's worthwhile to give it a try...:)

katsg

Any other feedback or reviews from other mummies? Notice that Enfalac and Enfapro does not contain Sialic acid(SA)...