Any mums looking for part-time work?

c-padi

Hello mummy dears,

I am looking for 1 or 2 part time staff and would like to find mums who need flexible work hours. Prefer to offer permanent full-time instead of short term or hourly but I am willing to consider both options too!

Company does admin, HR and book-keeping so we need someone with book-keeping experience + able to do admin like editing documents, applying for employment pass, etc.

Working place is tanjong pagar. Since the info is financial, you need to come into the office to do.

If you are interested, please PM me. Thanks and have a good week!!

Jane Tan

I just quit my job to take care of my child who is in Primary sch now. I am looking for permanant part time job working in the morning to noon for 2/3 days per week. I am interested in the position as I have relevant expereinces.

Hello mummy dears,

I am looking for 1 or 2 part time staff and would like to find mums who need flexible work hours. Prefer to offer permanent full-time instead of short term or hourly but I am willing to consider both options too!

Company does admin, HR and book-keeping so we need someone with book-keeping experience + able to do admin like editing documents, applying for employment pass, etc.

Working place is tanjong pagar. Since the info is financial, you need to come into the office to do.

If you are interested, please PM me. Thanks and have a good week!!