Any one who is pregnant and finding job?

yann13

Hi Mummies,

I recently quit my job and only to find out im pregnant! I am so regret and now in a confused state. Have you ever try to find a job when you are in first trimester?

Now im still looking around but when going interview, i'm not sure whether to reveal my pregnancy news to the interviewer.

Can mummies advise?

Jouline

Hi! I fully understand how you are feeling because I was like you too! Resigned and realized I was pregnant! I got turned down during interviews and lost quite a few really good opportunities for my career. However, I didn't gave up and eventually I got a job then. And till date I'm still working with my company.

Jouline

Ya... But yann13, I don't know about how you feel about your pregnancy. I was happy and I want to share the news with my employers at interviews as I feel a matter of integrity existing too.

Melody soul

Hi Mummies,

I recently quit my job and only to find out im pregnant! I am so regret and now in a confused state. Have you ever try to find a job when you are in first trimester?

Now im still looking around but when going interview, i'm not sure whether to reveal my pregnancy news to the interviewer.

Can mummies advise?
Hi yann13,
I am in the same situation. Pregnant and job seeking

Jouline

Hi melody soul, saw what I wrote previously? Don't give up! But please let your interviewers know beforehand about your pregnancy due to the factor of integrity. Btw, how old are you?

Sephiana

Hi there, there is an opportunity for everyone. I joined this business as a part time when I was pregnant. My collegue also did this business when she was pregnant. It's a matter on whether you want or not. Until now, even when I'm meeting client and learning more in opportunity class, i bring my boy along.. if you wish to know more, pm or sms me at 81575157. i promise you, no hard selling involved.

gnissim23

Me too! I also need to find a job. And in my first trimester now. Any updates on u ladies interviews? I have yet to send resume but lookong for job like admin n stuff rather den my speciality.

gnissim23

Jouline: Im in building and construction line. So its abit taxing I feel. So intending to get a temp admin job etc till I birth. But guess not much or rather no company will hire a pregger? Unless u work like 6 months contract so they dun need pay u maternity leave.

yann13

Hi! I fully understand how you are feeling because I was like you too! Resigned and realized I was pregnant! I got turned down during interviews and lost quite a few really good opportunities for my career. However, I didn't gave up and eventually I got a job then. And till date I'm still working with my company.
Waa Jouline, u are so lucky! so u managed to get the perm job? U still remember how many weeks were you in during that time?

Im very curious on how do u break pregnancy news to your interviewer?