Any part-time cleaning lady to recommend?

himitsu

I engaged this chinese lady to do some cleaning and chores for my house for quite some time. She was actually being referred to me by a contact of mine. After trying her services, I found that she is really detailed & hardworking & reliable.

She provides cleaning services island-wide.

If you wanna give it a try, you may contact her at 8243 7859. Her name is Xia Li.

I engaged this chinese lady to do some cleaning and chores for my house for quite some time. She was actually being referred to me by a contact of mine. After trying her services, I found that she is really detailed & hardworking & reliable.

She provides cleaning services island-wide.

If you wanna give it a try, you may contact her at 8243 7859. Her name is Xia Li.
Hello, must quote ur name when contacting her? Thanks

Raynoid

Hi All,
i have a part time home cleaner to intro. I'm not her agent or what, just to help her to find part time cleaning job and she offer quite reasonable price. She is hardworking and a person who is clean. She is Singaporean and have experience in this area. She only speak chinese.

Last edited:

sherin76

Thanks. Did you engage her service? How many hours she clean for you?

The negative thing is she doesn't wan to hold my house key and most of the time am not at home.

Raynoid

Thanks. Did you engage her service? How many hours she clean for you?

The negative thing is she doesn't wan to hold my house key and most of the time am not at home.
Her service is gd no matter how big is your house, no complaint... from what i know, she only provide the service unless the owner or someone is at home. She do not want to get blame if something is missing when there is no one at home... :) For me i wont give my key to anyone, if things gets missing will start to point finger also not nice :p

Her service is gd no matter how big is your house, no complaint... from what i know, she only provide the service unless the owner or someone is at home. She do not want to get blame if something is missing when there is no one at home... :) For me i wont give my key to anyone, if things gets missing will start to point finger also not nice :p
Hi Raynoid, I called aunty khim just now, but still no answer. I am wondering did you give me the correct number or is she still sick? I need a helper urgentlt. Thanks.

part time cleaning lady

Hi, I'm looking for a cleaning lady who can come in a few hours every week to help clean up my place. I stay at Yew Tee. Can anyone help?

Mine is a China Lady named, Xiao Liu. Very neat and tall lady. Good with washing of windows, vaccumm, Mopping and ironing clothes. Recently I heard she is also taking care of young kids when the mummy is out for shopping..... Anyway, she is a clean worker. $10 per hour HP: 84519076. Travels to anywhere.
Hello, do you still engage this lady for cleaning? I am looking for a cleaning lady urgently. Please advise & thanks

Princess84

I am using E Home Services. You can try calling e home services part time cleaner.
All cleaners are legal and also very professional.

cindy50

Hi,

Anyone have any recommended part time cleaner? Prefer Singaporean/PR. Helping me up Washing two toilet, vacuam, mop, clean window, wipe kitchen cabinet and furniture. Staying at woodlands. Kindly intro me and email me at cindyteo50@yahoo.com .thks

PTB7476

looking for part time cleaner to clean hougang (weekday) and sengkang (weekend) any recommendation ?