Any part-time cleaning lady to recommend?

shalinna

hi..im shalina malay local provide home cleaning n ironing
Services at punggol sengkang hougang area.. my rates 3hrs $35
Wkdays. Sat/sun $40..... pls call or sms 83565639... tks

NARA NASZERY

I used this indonesian PT maid before LNY for spring cleaning. $50 for 7 hours minimum but it was so tiring supervising her. I thought value for money but when i see her slip-shod cleaning method..cant help but gave her instructions, cant leave her alone.
If you dun mind supervising or u have ur mum or MIL at home to give her instructions to make sure she does a thorough job, u can use her since her charges is the cheapest i think.

Littlemoomoo
How to contact her?

baobao70

Hi Mummies,

I am looking for a part time maid at Serangoon area. My budget is $10/hr. Maybe twice per week. Any recommendation ? Thanks in advance.

shalinna

hi..pls dnt judge people by it cover...anyway we dnt knw each others.. n every human being has their own reason n
explain to her clients.. it up to them,if smone blacklist me frm mummysg forum.. anyway if they want better n professional maid they can engage frm d agencies...or
can do cleaning themself... dnt tink sme people are affordable they can use a weapon to bad mouth others n disturb our rice bowl... god are very fair to all human being...im lose one does nt mean i lose out of my regular 38 clients .. thank you so much,, have a nice day!!!

baobao70

hi..pls dnt judge people by it cover...anyway we dnt knw each others.. n every human being has their own reason n
explain to her clients.. it up to them,if smone blacklist me frm mummysg forum.. anyway if they want better n professional maid they can engage frm d agencies...or
can do cleaning themself... dnt tink sme people are affordable they can use a weapon to bad mouth others n disturb our rice bowl... god are very fair to all human being...im lose one does nt mean i lose out of my regular 38 clients .. thank you so much,, have a nice day!!!
Also, if ur son is really sick, u cannot be online. something is wrong somewhere,rite. anyway, allah bless u for the great lies. bye

shalinna

Also, if your son is really sick, you cannot be online. something is wrong somewhere,rite. anyway, allah bless you for the great lies. bye

Thanks so..much my dear...god always bless me n kids. may u be a professional super...mummy n wife.
GOOD LUCK N GOOD DAY!

11Nov11

Hi all,

I'm on the lookout for a part-time helper for housekeeping duties fortnightly on Sat mornings about 4hrs/session and about $10/hr.

Please drop me a PM if you have any recommendations. Weekdays evenings / night may be considered too.
Thanks!

Vonn55

Hey, u may try ntuc income,
http://www.income.com.sg/domestic/index.asp
They have part time domestic Helpers for
Cleaning n they do have packages as well!
Quite reasonable price!
Am very happy with their service..

LynD

I'm looking for a dependable cleaner in the Siglap area twice a week for 1-2 hours each time as it's a small apartment. I need someone who can mop, vacuum, clean bathrooms, iron and who doesn't mind a small dog. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thank you!

mau733n

Hi ladies...
My mum recently took up some cleaning jobs & the families who trialed her were very satisfied. Currently she has 4 families each on Mon/Tue/Sat/Sun. If you are looking for a PT cleaner in Yishun/Sembawang/Woodlands, do email me. Her charges are normal minimum 4 hrs at $50. mau733n@gmail.com.