Any PD in Tampines?

kj2008

Hi all mummies!!

I need to know a good pediatrician in Tampines. My son has been not gaining good weight :( He is just 10.8 kgs at 19 months. Just want to assure myself that nothing wrong with him. Pl. help out mummies...

Thanks all

sharonyi66

Baby & Child Medical Group.
Blk 828 Tampines st 81 #01-238
Tel: 67831955
Doc Ho or Doc Loke, both is good but advise you to go in the noon at 2pm SHARP to avoid longgg Q (I very kiasu, reach there 1.55pm just to get Q number 1) and pls dun go on Mondayssss.

Btw, did u try giving multivits? My elder daughter was a low birth weight bb born at 2.2kg den I start giving her colostrum, multivit, vit c (all from GNC, Child Life) and now she's a 16kg 4.5yrs old girl and I also realize her appetite improve alot after taking those vits. Consult a pd 1st then decide if u wanna give him supplements.

If u dont mind somewhere like Parkway Parade. I will strongly recommend kinder clinic. Belle goes there for all her check-ups and jabs. Her pd is very patience and will explain every single detail to you, even though she has lots of babies to see, she never rush through things. One thing bad, she's not always at PP, she has another clinic in Pargon for afternoon consulation, otherwise thumbs up to her.

CDL

You could give this PD a shot -

Paediatric & Family Medical Centre Pte Ltd
Blk 139 Tampines Street 11 #01-52
Tel - 67838743

Pls call them for their functioning hours (3 slots through most days). Also pls bring cash to pay as they don't accept credit cards.

As Sharonyi66 as suggested, have you tried vitamins? Is your son a picky eater or does he have a healthy appetite with a high metabolic rate? If his eating habits are fine, then perhaps you can introduce a heavier milk powder like Wyeth or Pediasure or introduce full-cream cheese, full-cream ice-cream, butter-based sauces. If you have difficulty getting your boy to eat, try to increase his activity levels - get him to run in the park, take him swimming ... he will naturally feed and sleep better.

Also, if you or your husband are smaller in stature, it is likely that your boy follows in having a smaller frame. Have you checked which percentile he falls into?

alankua

Alpha Male
Doc Ho not bad but cant said the same for the nurses. Had one bad experience with them. One extra hour of waiting time because of their incompetency

winq

If u dont mind somewhere like Parkway Parade. I will strongly recommend kinder clinic. Belle goes there for all her check-ups and jabs. Her pd is very patience and will explain every single detail to you, even though she has lots of babies to see, she never rush through things. One thing bad, she's not always at PP, she has another clinic in Pargon for afternoon consulation, otherwise thumbs up to her.
may i know what is the doctor name? thanks.

Clarie

Tel - 67838743

Pls call them for their functioning hours (3 slots through most days). Also pls bring cash to pay as they don't accept credit cards.

As Sharonyi66 as suggested, have you tried vitamins? Is your son a picky eater or does he have a healthy appetite with a high metabolic rate? If his eating habits are fine, then perhaps you can introduce a heavier milk powder like Wyeth or Pediasure or introduce full-cream cheese, full-cream ice-cream, butter-based sauces. If you have difficulty getting your boy to eat, try to increase his activity levels - get him to run in the park, take him swimming ... he will naturally feed and sleep better.

Also, if you or your husband are smaller in stature, it is likely that your boy follows in having a smaller frame. Have you checked which percentile he falls into?
Yeah the Dr Cecilia Lee for this clinic is quite good. she is very experience

wamy

Tel - 67838743

how much is there package for jabs?

tez

I hope parents looking for PDs can try out my mobile app PdGoWhere to search and locate available paediatricians. Full disclosure: App development is purely a hobby and the app is free and not for profit!

Do search for PdGoWhere in the app stores