Any promotion for rebonding + highlight + treatment?

Ting

hi my fren shop having promo.
shiseido rebonding from 88 onwards but need to purchase one hair care product to enjoy the promo.
he also having promo for colouring n highlight. (but i cant rmb how much)
but he doesnt do rebond + highlight/colouring + treatment all at one go.
colour/highlight n treatment can do tgt, but rebonding will not be done at the same time.
this is his add:middle road,fortune centre, #02-29. (bugis area) call FREESTYLE hair salon.
his name is william, can tell him ting recommend. :)

but personally, i hv not tried colouring/rebonding with him before, only haircut, so i cannot guarantee any results.
:)

meiying

hmmm thinks ting! but still need to buy his products leh.. i think now yishun also got a few saloons having promo for rebonding around this price... was wonderin if there is any saloons with promo if take all the services together as a package... kee.. thks anyway!!! :)

iwan2noe

Anyone knows if currently any saloon having promotion for the above? Preferably in town or yishun...
Hi meiying,

I was at sembawang plaza just now and saw that a salon by the name of alan and guys are having promotion for rebonding or perms at $99.
Not sure if it include treatment as i didnt go in and ask further as I cant go it now.. hehe

Gladys

Anyone knows if currently any saloon having promotion for the above? Preferably in town or yishun...

Hi ,

Have you do your rebonding. I just saw your thread.

I have received D'image leaflet which are having promotion.

There is a branch at Blk 292 Yishun ST 22 #01-283 Tel 9223 2239

JENGOH

Hi ,

Have you do your rebonding. I just saw your thread.

I have received D'image leaflet which are having promotion.

There is a branch at Blk 292 Yishun ST 22 #01-283 Tel 9223 2239
hi dear, you may want to try the TRenZ Salon @ the china square centre, near to great eastern building-Town, they are offering january 2010 promo @ 40% off for all services(terms & conditions apply), i been their customer since last year and they promo every month at different discount, you may want to try it out!

rose pink 71

HI ~happen to know that this lady yingying doing home base salon at yishun and she having a promotion for hair services,u guys can go to her blog ve a look:
yingying-haircosy blogspot.com/
and she ve a gd servives too~~~

Kylieack

HI ~happen to know that this lady yingying doing home base salon at yishun and she having a promotion for hair services,you guys can go to her blog ve a look:
yingying-haircosy blogspot.com/
and she ve a good servives too~~~
There is one home salon located at tampines area as well. Shiseido Rebonding free with treatment plus cut $100 to $110. You can find on this link Winn's Home Salon,Straightened Hair, Perm Hair, Color Hair. The portfolios look not bad.