any recommend for double stroller?

mum_of_two

Hi Mummies,

I have two sons with only 12 mos difference (15 months & 15 weeks) and i'm looking for a double stroller. Any recommendation? I have my eye on Phil & Teds' Sport but it's quite pricey, i'm not sure if it'll worth the price. Any experience or recommendation you can give me? Really appreciate it... ;)

Last edited:

adlieyn

Yes , it true what you said . Phil and Ted are so nice but very pricey . But I still think its quiet a good deal . Mamalove is cheap but a lil bt small .

If you still chose phil and ted , I would recommed to buy gelite sam and tony , excatly the same pattern as phil and ted but cost much lesser .

But for me , if I were to have another kid , I would prefer mothercare tandem stroller or the one I just saw at United Sq , basement 1 , name of shop ' BABY' ..

The one I saw its quiet a reasonable price due to good quaity and stylish . The kid can face each other or facing the front or either one one the kid face the front , the other facing the back .

Hope this helps !
I'm dying to buy the twin stroller , but I only got 1 kid .. hahah ..

:Dancing_wub:​

pinkieekaren

Hi Mummies,

I have two sons with only 12 mos difference (15 months & 15 weeks) and i'm looking for a double stroller. Any recommendation? I have my eye on Phil & Teds' Sport but it's quite pricey, i'm not sure if it'll worth the price. Any experience or recommendation you can give me? Really appreciate it... ;)
Product Description
Fully equipped with a universal car seat attachment system, this Caboose Stand-On Tandem Stroller in black and grey from Joovy® allows an older child to stand on its rear platform while a younger child rides comfortably in front. If the standing child tires, they can turn around and rest on the padded rear seat. The Caboose can accommodate an infant in the car seat so you can use it as soon as your new arrival comes. It's easy for parents because the Caboose is lightweight and folds up compactly. It also has a large basket and storage pockets. And the rear platform means no more lifting a heavier, older child in and out of the stroller.

Additional Info :-
Child Weight Max: 45 lbs
Typeouble
# of Children Capacity:2
Car Seat Compatible:Yes
Extras:Sunshade,Cup Holder(s),Cargo Basket,Tray / Bar,Adjustable Canopy
Best Uses:City,Walking,Shopping,Travel

Picture : Joovy Caboose

Call Karen at 96555885 for faster deal.

pinkieekaren

Hi Mummies,

Hi I'm selling joovy caboose in BLK u interested for two pax
call 96555885

afal1495

Alpha Male
Hi Mummies,

Anyone know which maker / manufacturer of GElite..?? I am looking for their Head Office address, but I cannot find any information about it. Please help if you know.