Any recommend insurance Company!!

RunForrest

Alpha Male
Actually, I am not sure how all of you feel but I think getting a financial advisor is a better route to go.

Initially when I got my insurance, I had one from Prudential (Prulink) and another from AIA.

What I didn't know, until I had a financial advisor, was that there are overlapped areas which I was double-paying but can only single-claim if anything happens.

A good financial advisor should be able to look at your financial situation and objectives, then make appropriate recommendations.

Also, he helps advise and takes care of my investments.

Best part is that FAs are brand neutral so they can recommend any policy to suit your budget. I've got Aviva, Manulife, Federal, AIA, Prudential (the last 2 both trimmed) with all different policy cover.

Now, I dont't even need to liaise with my insurance agent, knowing that I can get better holistic advice from my FA from which I then carry out any changes.
Hi, I'm also an IFA. And I know some of the practises IFA do out there. On the decision to X your AIA, Prudential plans, I hoped you had made a wise choice.

Do note that most policies are quite competitively priced. Old policies are strutured in such a way, you have less protection when u first bought it, but big protection when u retire. New policies nowsadays understand that people want more protection when they are working, and not so much when they retire. So it is structured differently. Do not just naively compare the face value when your advisor asked u to. Of coz, you may have considered that, then it's perfectly alright that you made that decision as diff people have diff priorities and need.

I did not X any of my own AIA or Prudential plans. I always tell my clients the same thing as I also provided them the option if need be. I think most important thing is that you have a perfect picture when you made that decision.

GreenfoodLover

Hi,

Honestly speaking, i feel with an IFA, with the wide range of products, how do they pick the one that suits you best? Could it be the one that suits their pocket best?
IFA is good. I can introduce you to mine, he's from Eternal Financial Advisory, awarded SG Top 50 Enterprises & the only Financial Advisory to be on that list. The Chairman is personal advisor to many of our ministers.

Wrote a short article on them here: Protecting our wealth & health - why & how? - Dream big. Start small.

kelamel

Hi there,

For car insurance - www.carinsurancesg.com
Medical insurance we chose income with the riders.
For protection n savings we went with vivolife.
For my own protection n savings we went with tokio marine, 20 year plan(not too bad didnt lowered bonus during crisis years)
My investments are with navigator, aviva.
My accident plan is with AIG (chartis now??) Sapphire plan...something like that..

Cheers