Any Recommendation For Confinement Nanny

missymic

Hi,I am looking for a good confinement nanny,currently I am 4 months pregnant and need some recommendation for nanny..Anyone can advice me?Btw, im looking for stay over nanny not day nanny.thanks!!!:Dancing_wub:

Last edited:

lekdao

Hi,I am looking for a good confinement nanny,currently I am 4 months pregnant and need some recommendation for nanny..Anyone can advice me?Btw, im looking for stay over nanny not day nanny.thanks!!!:Dancing_wub:

Last Sept i hv engaged 1 confinement nanny (Mrs. Lee) from malacca, she is good, tell you what u can do and what u cannot do. She will check with you what kind of food u like, such as steam, fried or soup etc. She will cook according to ur liking, when u sick of the food, she will change the menu.
She charge $2k for 28 days. PM me if u r interested.

BTW, When is ur EDD?

missymic

Hi,what other services she provides?Does she cook for the husband also?Housework?night time feeding for the baby?Is she staying in?What language she speaks?Thanks!!

My EDD is in July..

lekdao

Hi,what other services she provides?Does she cook for the husband also?Housework?night time feeding for the baby?Is she staying in?What language she speaks?Thanks!!

My EDD is in July..

Baby: Bath, feed, laundery, change nappy for the baby.
You: Marketing, cook ur meals;(breakfast, teabreak (2 times), lunch and dinner and supper (tonic soup), prepare ur bath water, laundery
Your work: eat, drink, breastfeed and sleep.
She does not take confinement food, will cook her own food, can include ur husband share. If not wrong she will help to do hsework if ur hse does not hv helper. I have maid, but i do see her sometime helping my maid or helping my in-law in the cooking.
Night time if you want to direct breastfeed ur baby, she will bring the baby to you. if not she will feed the baby. Whenever you finished breastfeeding, she will burp the baby.
Yes, she stay in ur place.
She speaks cantonese, hokkien, teochew, mandarin, malay, and hakka if not wrong.

Even thou i hv finished my confinement some time. Whenever i hv questions, i will call and check with her.

Now she is in SG, going back to malaysia on next week.