Any recommendation for Part time cleaner

jocpt

Gd Day

is that anyone can recommend a part time cleaner to do house work (eg every Sat 3-4hrs work).

Thank you in advance.

Tinaneo

you may check with some of the cleaning company. Some of them do have good rate and services. my friends have use this cleaning company called dust matters for some time and have been telling us their rate are cheaper than some company and their service are excellent. I recently just sign up with them a package of once weekly cleaning service for my mum. The cleaner is always on time and do what ever needed. service is good and very polite. you may check their website at www.dust-matters.com.sg. think the website have the contact.

jocpt

you may check with some of the cleaning company. Some of them do have good rate and services. my friends have use this cleaning company called dust matters for some time and have been telling us their rate are cheaper than some company and their service are excellent. I recently just sign up with them a package of once weekly cleaning service for my mum. The cleaner is always on time and do what ever needed. service is good and very polite. you may check their website at www.dust-matters.com.sg. think the website have the contact.
Thanks Tinaneo for the info

pipilili

Can call this china part time cleaner, Xiao Yun - 9472-6733.

She is a fast worker but you need to tell her what you want to be cleaned. Ie: Toilet tiles need to be brushed, must use certain detergent for toilet bowl.:Dancing_tongue:

pipilili

btw, cost of hiring Xiao Yun is $10/hr.
I usually hire her for 3 hrs only cos my hse has no kids and very little stuff...

She usually clean my windows, wash toilets, sweep floor, mop floor and clean table top and door/doorknobs/gates for me.:Dancing_tongue:

coco^v^

Hi, I'm also looking for one but not those from the agencies or those charging $10/hr type. I am looking for one who is in her mid 30s-40s (locals preferred) to come in for a few hrs doing housework + ironing etc and to cook dinner about 2 or 3 times/week. North area, monthly pay.

Any good recommendation? Must be honest, hardworking and clean.

TIA.

Davine

Can call this china part time cleaner, Xiao Yun - 9472-6733.

She is a fast worker but you need to tell her what you want to be cleaned. Ie: Toilet tiles need to be brushed, must use certain detergent for toilet bowl.:Dancing_tongue:
Juz engaged her this afternoon. I must say she's v fast & clean with the chores. Highly recommended!

sillyger

Hi Davine & pipilili

Is Xiao Yun really good at polishing glass, mirror and windows? My house got a lot of glass and mirror. I have not touched them since I am pregnant to now. Got a year plus.