Any recommendations for gd whitening facial prdts meant for slightly sensitive skin?

Hi gals,

My skin is more on fair side and i hv been using Kose seikisei for a couple of yrs, find it quite gd for sensitive skin. But recently, i discovered i "mix n match" other products like serum n masks fm other co, i realized my face tends to get dull and slightly red or darker than my neck, hands n legs! Furthermore, I hv taken Fancl whitening tablets n whitening drink and it used to make my face n skin brighter n fairer but rgt now it doesn't work on me already! I suspect that my face has probably become "immune" or hv become too acidic to the whitening ingredients fm other co. Though i don't use AHA prdts, but somehw there is bound to hv citric acid inside, alcohol n paraben. That adds on more stress to my skin..what shd i do now?? any one can advise??shall i continue to use any whitening prdts or shd i temperary switch to "Avene" to balance my ph level of my skin 1st??
(Avene prdts are meant for sensitive skin)

Is there any whitening prdts tat does not contain paraben n alcohol besides Fancl?? I am trying to abstain fm using japanese products at the moment.

twinsangel

Re: Any recommendations for gd whitening facial prdts meant for slightly sensitive sk

Hihi,

Would u like to attend our complimentary skin care class??

Learn beauty tips, hands-on to teach u the rite ways of cleansing & massage techniques...
Beat of all, u can try on the products to c if it's suitable for u anot...

Dont hesitate to contact me : twinsangel_2003@yahoo.com if u keen... Thx!

Cheers

Re: Any recommendations for gd whitening facial prdts meant for slightly sensitive sk

I drink vitamin C and use skinwhite products.

ling.er

Beautee product even hear off ?? Im using this product Now.. Is come with cleanser/ serum/ mask / scrubbing produc as well... Check out my blog & see hw it works on.. As well as the website of beautee.

http://baobelinger.blogspot.com/
www.beautee.com.my
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/5914651.html?1314574049

Contact the seller if u wan to purchase.. Or u can ask advise from her.. Many mother using the product of her as well as Mask...
All feedback is good...

Charity

Hello. Here I am again. Sharing some tips to help career women like me. A lot of people say 30 years old is the new 25 years old for women in this generation because women of today is more career oriented. In a fast phase world, one day you'll wake up not knowing that you are already in your 40's and when you look at your mirror you will already see your skin starting to have wrinkles and visible signs of aging. Neucell Anti-wrinkle cream is the best solution in that kind of problem. It has a sheep placenta extract that recreates the environment which triggers our cells into action and restart the skin's self-regeneration power. So if you want to be young not just by heart but also by looks, you should try this one.