any recommendations for good & cheap facial?

I used to visit facial salons monthly, at least for the past 5 years. However, I've learnt over the years that with the right beauty products, you can achieve radiant, good skin without visiting facial salon. For instance, you can do a DIY at-home lactic acid peel -
Check out before and after photos at Review - At-Home 40% Lactic Acid Peel (MUAC) - myBeautyCravings - Beauty Reviews: Holy Grail 'Must-Have' for Women

Nicole Lee,
Editor & Founder of myBeautyCravings.com | Holy Grail Beauty 'Must-Have' for women!

Jolin2866

Experience beautician provide professional and quality facial service to ladies. My facial room with cosy spa look design for those ladies who like relaxing feel:>Hydrating H2O facials. (For First Try $38 included shoulder massage ), Lifting Facials, Whitening Facials, Anti - Acne Facials, Skin Rejuvenation Facials, Optional Add - On Treatment. Back Treatments. 5 min walk distance from Boon Lay MRT Station. Please Call or SMS Jolin 97709412.

Facial Room.jpg

Attachments

ahjenny

Try out Castelle de Beaute! http://www.facebook.com/castelle.sg

Offers facial treatments using well known award winning ATACHE products. Signed up for a 6 months package because I was super happy with the results.
You can always ask for a trial pricing during your skin consultation. The therapist on charge Prescilla is a very nice lady :) Give it a try!

My double chin reduced significantly, my skin is much more hydrated now so my oily T-zone area is more balanced now. and they have the most amazinggggg shoulder massages!

jessicarinalove

About 2 months ago I started searching for home facial and I found one in Jurong that provide very good treatment according to the reviews. Initially, I thought it was just a simple one. But when I browsed the website, this home based facial offered professional grade treatments. After going through the website, I understand the treatment more, that is a oxygen facial. I booked the appointment in early december last year, the treatment gave me very good result after the first trial. I am currently also having the tummy slimming treatment as well. As a working mum, I want to keep myself in good shape. In the past, I visited many different beauty salons, I think this home based salon is the one I most satisfied although it is a home based, it gave me confidence that someone really care about my face and willing to go along with me. There is no hard selling too. Just to share if someone wants to find a trustable, dedicated facial treatment, you can visit the website www.jstudios.com.sg to get more details.