any recommended breast pump?

Xelle

Hi ashleyjjo,

When I had my first child, I was also asking around, and most recommended me to use Medela Freestyle Pump. It's a double electric pump. Not sure about now ... though, for me it was good.

iDeals

Hi got a brand new, unused, sealed in box Philips Avent Double Electric Breast pump with full accessories selling for $388 including one year local warranty. Retail price is $799. PM if interested.

I bought the avent single pump bundle from the recent baby market fair comes with 2 years warranty:) Yet to try it out but heard that it's good.

mrsxu

i hv got a US set Medela double breastpump (metro bag) to sell.
brandnew & sealed! ctc me if interested.

superbagmart

Hi got a brand new, unused, sealed in box Philips Avent Double Electric Breast pump with full accessories selling for $388 including one year local warranty. Retail price is $799. PM if interested.
Hi there.

Is this still available? Last price?

I have been using Avent for the past 1 year and am satisfied with the results! ALways hear about Medela which I find is really ex. I tried Medela Swing (2nd hand), didnt work well for me. I think if you are intending to use for longer period, best to get the new one and get those bundle at baby fair! Probably comes with freebies too!
I got my set that comes with the storage containers and nursing cover.

Not sure when you are due, but you can consider getting it at SuperMom Bazaar in August. Can get everything at one go =)

tara

I used Ardo Calypso for both my babies (same set) and would highly recommend it for the following reasons:
- excellent, effective and painless suction
- quiet operation - esp useful in the night when hubby is sleeping
- most importantly, the brand offers very reliable after sale service. They come home and deliver the pump the first time, and any issues, the replacement time is less than 24 hrs.