Any review on " sweetlands childcare centre "

angelwendy

Hi wanna ask if any mummies send their toddler to " sweetlands " childcare in woodlands & jurong? As they opening one in Punggol soon.. So wanna hear some feedback before enrolling my son there... Thx alot

blackpiggy

hi, me wanna enroll son there too! but i guess the feedback on woodlands and jurong branch not really relevant to this new branch in punggol. the most we can refer to is the curriculum. the centre setting is different from the other sweetlands branch (i heard) and ultimately i think it really depends on the teachers and principal they hired there.
for pioneer batch we can't see how the centre is being run and how teachers interact with the kids, so i hope that the teachers are good!

angelwendy

U stay in Punggol as well.??.. I'm just a 2 blocks away from this cc.. But I hope I made the right choice...

blackpiggy

yeah, my blk is just diagonally opp. so you moved into the area already? that's fast.
But the person in charge of this cc set up doesn't seem to cope well. coz i called and smsed to ask about the curriculum and the max capacity of the classes but nv get answer. either she too busy answering inquiries, cannot be bothered to or simply has no idea. will wait till how it goes this sun...
i really hope they get good teachers.

angelwendy

I m from Punggol lodge.. Moved in about more than 6months already... Now my boy is 19.5 months.. That's y wanna him to go cc... I also try ask question when I call her.. But she don't seem to want to let us know too much... Well.. I will be going down on Sunday too.. I see u there=) really hope they got good teacher...