Any SAHM from northeast?

Justina

Hi Mommies/mommies-to-be,

Would like to get to know more stay at home mum from Sengkang, Hougang, Buangkok, Punggol. I'm mother of 2, age 4 and 11 months and would like to share experiences with you. From pregnancy to childbirth, and school to sibling / family relationships. From cooking to leisure and healthcare. Let's chat!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
:Dancing_wub:

snowbear

Hi Justina,
I stay in Redhill... a bit far huh? :) we can chat via msn/ emails? Would love to hear you share your experience being a sahm thus far!

joeyz

Hi Mommies/mommies-to-be,

Would like to get to know more stay at home mum from Sengkang, Hougang, Buangkok, Punggol. I'm mother of 2, age 4 and 11 months and would like to share experiences with you. From pregnancy to childbirth, and school to sibling / family relationships. From cooking to leisure and healthcare. Let's chat!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
:Dancing_wub:
Hi Justina,

I stay in punggol. just gv birth 3 wks ago. Would love to knw more mummies to share and exchange tips and idea. I'm first time mum, i guess it's more like me learning from you experienced mummies. :p

Justina

Hi Justina,

I stay in punggol. just gv birth 3 wks ago. Would love to knw more mummies to share and exchange tips and idea. I'm first time mum, i guess it's more like me learning from you experienced mummies. :p
Hi Joeyz,
Congrats on the birth or ur baby! Prince or princess? :) Although i'm a mother of 2, i'm constantly learning. Let's share experiences together and message me if u need any help ok! Take this opportunity to rest well, eat well and spend time with baby :)

Justina

Hi kleared, i dun mind emailing but i'm a bit slow in replying sometimes. do u msn with this email address?

adelynn

Hi

I am currently a MTB which is working from home, whilst waiting for my lil one to pop... (getting a lil too clumsy and heavy to be going into work every morning) and i live in hougang!

Hoping to know more mummies & MTBs around our area to learn from you guys :)

Cheers
Adelynn

klearad

Hi kleared, i dont mind emailing but i'm a bit slow in replying sometimes. do you msn with this email address?
hee no, i skype with this address. I msn with momentadeline@hotmail.com
Btw, Im gg to Fridget (indoor playgound) at Turf City tmr (6 Nov 09, Fri). Admission is free for bb under 1 years old. Need to bring along baby socks and your own socks too :)

Want to join me? Im taking the free shuttle bus service from Toa Payoh Bus interchange at 12pm.

Justina

hee no, i skype with this address. I msn with momentadeline@hotmail.com
Btw, Im gg to Fridget (indoor playgound) at Turf City tomorrow (6 Nov 09, Fri). Admission is free for baby under 1 years old. Need to bring along baby socks and your own socks too :)

Want to join me? Im taking the free shuttle bus service from Toa Payoh Bus interchange at 12pm.
Sorry by the time i read this, you've gone! hehehe...anyway, added you in msn :)

Justina

Hi

I am currently a MTB which is working from home, whilst waiting for my lil one to pop... (getting a lil too clumsy and heavy to be going into work every morning) and i live in hougang!

Hoping to know more mummies & MTBs around our area to learn from you guys :)

Cheers
Adelynn
Hi Adelynn, congrats on ur pregnancy! Wow, the big day is coming soon. Are you excited? have you prepared everything and packed? What do you work from home?

klearad

Hi Justina,
Hee I din go to Fridgets in the end as other mummies cant't make it.
Instead, I met up with another nice mummy from MummySg :)

Hi Adelynn,
Hee so good, you can still work from home. What do you work as? I remember I was real giddy and weak all the time. Hee are you expecting a little princess or prince?

june_lim

Hi! Everyone

I stay in yio chu kang side buangkok. I am planing a christmas eve party at my place in the evening, for our llittle ones to play and gathering for the adults. Please PM me if you are intrested in the event or can mns me at jun_lim96@hotmail.com

Cheers.:Dancing_wub:

Last edited:

joeyz

Hi Joeyz,
Congrats on the birth or your baby! Prince or princess? :) Although i'm a mother of 2, i'm constantly learning. Let's share experiences together and message me if you need any help ok! Take this opportunity to rest well, eat well and spend time with baby :)
Hi Justina,

It's a boy. He's now 5 weeks+ old. Coping well just that being a stay at home mom aint easy as there are time i'm contemplating whether shd i go to work if hubby biz still didnt pick up, so tat i can bring back the dough but on the other hand would like to spend as much time with my son as possible. to teach and educate him rather thn to put him with a caretaker. sigh~

adelynn

Hi Adelynn, congrats on your pregnancy! Wow, the big day is coming soon. Are you excited? have you prepared everything and packed? What do you work from home?
Hey Justina

Thanks, yea, it's almost coming. Excited but also bit scared (of the pain)
The baby's room is still in preparation (painting moving etc etc)

My work's pretty 'mobile' all i need is my laptop and internet connection. I'm doing resource planning and forecasting for my company... But im slowly weaning myself off work more and more, getting more tired each day and i guess the 'nesting instinct' getting stronger each day so i prefer to prepare for my little girl (grins)

adelynn

Hi Justina,
Hee I did not go to Fridgets in the end as other mummies cant't make it.
Instead, I met up with another nice mummy from MummySg :)

Hi Adelynn,
Hee so good, you can still work from home. What do you work as? I remember I was real giddy and weak all the time. Hee are you expecting a little princess or prince?
Hi klearad

I am doing resource planning and forecasting for my company, so my work's pretty 'mobile'. Flexible yes i agree but the downside is as and when the phone rings, ull need to 'drag' yourself back to work. I am expecting a princess :)

sean-tan

hihi, all mummies at northeast. i stay at hougang/serangoon. i have a princess, who juz turn 2. :) hope to noe more mummy. cheers to all mummy...

june_lim

Hi! Nice to know you. Was thinking of having and outing with you mummy's. Would you be interested?

Cheers!
June

hihi, all mummies at northeast. i stay at hougang/serangoon. i have a princess, who just turn 2. :) hope to know more mummy. cheers to all mummy...