Any SAHM @ Sembawang??

susankua

Hi MinCin,

WelcOme~~ :)

Hi Icegreent,

Again so early.. Heh. :p I'm living @ Blk 316 Sembawang Vista. :)
ah... my hubby found this forum n i happen to look at it! so register....
i'm staying at blk 315 leh!!

previously a SAHM when my boy was 5 mths... then when he was 15 mths, i went to work... now resigning soon... so back to sahm again!!!

my boy now 19 mths!

autumn82

... my hubby found this forum and i happen to look at it! so register....
i'm staying at blk 315 !!

previously a stay at home mum when my boy was 5 mths... then when he was 15 mths, i went to work... now resigning soon... so back to stay at home mum again!!!

my boy now 19 mths!
Wahhh.. SO near.. Neighbours!!! Haha. :) How is it? Excited to get bk to SAHM? Heh

susankua

Wahhh.. SO near.. Neighbours!!! Haha. :) How is it? Excited to get back to stay at home mum? Heh
tat's y i register immediately i saw u.... neighbour! haha~~

of coz excited lah! haven't been really spending quality time w him. and now getting more n more noti!

jus converted a playroom for him few weeks back. but he jus dun seems to enjoy playing in there leh.... keeps taking the toys out of e room n play in e living room leh....

headache sia...

serenelm

that's why i register immediately i saw you.... neighbour! haha~~

of coz excited ! have not't been really spending quality time w him. and now getting more and more noti!

just converted a playroom for him few weeks back. but he just dont seems to enjoy playing in there .... keeps taking the toys out of e room and play in e living room ....

headache sia...
kids juz love to bring their toys all over the place to play... my 2 elder boys are oso like tat... so the living room is always littered wif their toys :)

autumn82

that's why i register immediately i saw you.... neighbour! haha~~

of coz excited ! have not't been really spending quality time w him. and now getting more and more noti!

just converted a playroom for him few weeks back. but he just dont seems to enjoy playing in there .... keeps taking the toys out of e room and play in e living room ....

headache sia...
:tlaugh: Do u bring yr darling down in the morn/evening to the playground? Maybe we can meet up wor. LOL. :p

He's not used to the idea yet. Give him time lor. Heh. Or maybe no one inside wif him to play the toys? :)

autumn82

same here loh... recently he learnt how to pinch ppl... now i've got some blue-blacks on my arms... sigh, so painful :nah:
:err: Yea, mine like to grab my clothes then accidentially pinched me.. Sometimes too pain I will smack then he stunned for 1sec and continue grabbing. Wahahahah. :p

Hi im going to move to Sembawang somewhere either end of this yr or early next yr. I have a 13mth old girl. I'll be staying at admiralty drive blk 469. ANyone staying that area?

ping26

Hi

I'm new here. I have a 8 mth old baby, Christine.

I live in Yishun but Yishun SAHM thread has many young mums, so I felt a bit out of place. I like to get to know more mummies cos most of my friends' kids are older than 2 years old.

Pls let me know if there're outings or makan sessions. Will try to make it but I'm only free on Mon or Fri cos I work part-time.

I'm interested in receipes (for Christine & family), cleaning methods and informal playgroups.