Any SAHM staing in toa payoh/ bishan/ amk/ serangoon

eelynn

Hi there,

I am staying in toa payoh n a SAHM wif 4 kids.... Most of my time is free in d day n really keen in knwing n miting more mothers staying ard these areas. We can even hv mj sessions at my place or hv gatherings at my hse....we can even share problems dat we r all facing wif hubby or kids.... I m a sociable mum dat can share all probs including mine.....

angelwendy

Hi angelwendy,

I uses to stay at serangoon too but decided to move back to tpy. you a stay at home mum too? you have kids? Hw many n hw old r they?

I staying with my parents now.. we r moving to punggol soon... i have 1 boy.. age 7 1/2 months...

woo22

Hi mommies..
Recently just became sahm..staying in tpy..interested to get together :) .. Mummy to 2 kiddos (girl 28mths n boy 8mths)..pls keep me in loop if mtg up... tks

I'm staying in Sin Ming Ave(Bishan area)...i'm a 1st time mum with a 4 months old boy...n i'm REAL bored staying at home with the baby everyday, except sunday n maybe 1 of the weekday. =(

eelynn

Hi bluemoon
Den i think we shd mit up soon coz i m oso alwaz bored at hm... Haha... We shd plan to mit up some mummies too..

eelynn

I'm staying in Sin Ming Ave(Bishan area)...i'm a 1st time mum with a 4 months old boy...n i'm REAL bored staying at home with the baby everyday, except sunday n maybe 1 of the weekday. =(
Hi, care to xchange contact for easier mit up arrangements? My contact is 96866661

angelwendy

Wen you moving to punggol? then if we mummies want to mit up for kopi isnt it too far for you?

Hmm.. still ok.. because i'm near to LRT, can change to MRT... so still ok.. i actually got a group of mummies frenz from here & we meet quite often.. u can join us next time...:tlaugh:

eelynn

Hi mummies out there,

I was thinking to organise a mummies mit up mayb next tue... Anyone interested? Suggestions pls as to mit where....