Any SAHM to meet up

Ting

ok, next week i can..but try to be a bit earlier ok...cos i wokring at 6 pm!~ hehe..wud love to meet up with u mummies again!~ i miss the kiddos.~

Carole

AJ says the fair nothing much. Almost exactly the same as last year's fair. I think we should also give it a miss. How's Kaibin?

Ting

yeah, but me n huiling might be just gg to get some stuffs....:) kaipin's fine carole...thanks for asking.. :)

mavis

So how? when's our next meet up...
taka is going to having mooncake fair next month...
YumYum...Anyone interested to go?

Last edited:

Coobabies

How to go movie with kid? My boy is now easily wailing... just tore down my hse in the afternoon :eek:11: Alot of ppl will stare hard at you the moment the kid cry.

`julee

How to go movie with kid? My boy is now easily wailing... just tore down my hse in the afternoon :eek:11: Alot of ppl will stare hard at you the moment the kid cry.
how old is ur kid?
we bot ours b4 her 2nd bdae.. she very quiet.. and only talk wen she see something she like on screen. after that we will bring her along if we watching cartoons.. another reason to b young again! lol

Carole

Firstly... watch movie is for adult lah... kekekeke
Secondly... How many people will go on a Tuesday morning? Most probably mothers wif kids like us, taking advantage of the free tix!

Soooo don't worry about your kid crying or fussing!

Unfortunately.. I forgot next week is the School Holiday week. I think it will be crowded. No point meeting ANYWHERE next week. This month, a bit crazy leh..

1 Sept : Mae's House
15 Sept : Kite Flying
23 Sept : Breakfast @ Ikea

*FAINT*

Last edited:

`julee

Firstly... watch movie is for adult lah... kekekeke
Secondly... How many people will go on a Tuesday morning? Most probably mothers wif kids like us, taking advantage of the free tix!

Soooo don't worry about your kid crying or fussing!

Unfortunately.. I forgot next week is the School Holiday week. I think it will be crowded. No point meeting ANYWHERE next week. This month, a bit crazy leh..

1 Sept : Mae's House
15 Sept : Kite Flying
23 Sept : Breakfast @ Ikea

*FAINT*
wow busy busy hor... u fully booked till end of sept.. lolx

jeSsie_Dz

hi coobabies...

i understand how ur concern is when bb make a fuss outside at the malls.. cox my DD who is 23mths nw also stil like tat .. so i hope u can bring ur bb out more to gathering wit us,let them adapt to the environment wit kiddos first then slowly it wil help as in their fear of separtion anxiety .. cox it does help me DD too :) now she is slowly adapting to it le.. hope to see u in our outing someday..

p/s: my Ds also 8mths now.. so our kiddos can play together too!!