any shampoo for dry hair

tiziana

hi anyone knows if there is any shampoo tt can nourish and moisturise the hair and make the hair look healthier and not dry? must be guaranteed results type.

my hair is dry lor. getting sick of it le.

mmy_lizz

girl.. heheu try tis url n find wats best for you then watever they recommend if u wanna try can try get for you. i see if i can give discount ok..;)my hair also dry one then i sienn already i cut short..

LoVeS

Actually ASIENCE not bad.. a bit better than normal brands.. and a bit ex than normal brand..
tt one is useless one, doesnt help on my dry hair at all n in fact it coz my hair scalp more oily only. Actually best way is to haf regular trimming of ur hair, condition after shampoo n do hair mask once a wk in order for ur hair to stay healthy. For me i am too bz n got no time to do hair mask so my hair aso quite dry now.

blueyme

can try pantene clinicare.. i have been using the time renewal series.. not bad.. as i had always been perming my hair.. so its kind of dry.. now trying to get the frizz defense series.. see if there is any difference..

just_moda

I've been using Pantene clinicare too... Recommended by Da-S...My hair becomes smooth.. Do PM me to know more about it..

kokakola

can try pantene clinicare.. i have been using the time renewal series.. not bad.. as i had always been perming my hair.. so its kind of dry.. now trying to get the frizz defense series.. see if there is any difference..
hihi, you know any website selling the frizz defense series?

cleo.piscesgal

Use Aubrey Organics.

Aubrey Honeysuckle Rose is for dry hair. It was being featured in Cleo many times and also won Best Deep Cleansing by Cleo magazine. i started using not long ago but it really works. Previously, my hair was really hard and dry bcoz of bleaching and hair dyes :( Even good shampoo like Asience didn't work for me.
After I saw in Cleo, I started using it and don't forget to use together with the Honeysuckle conditioner. It'll give you smooth and fine hair :red: Here's how it look like, just in case you do not know how to find :) Can get it at Essential Living (6276 1380)

fran

i use rene furterer range after seeing great results of my SIL after birth hair loss problems. but i use only the karite intense nourishing shampoo and the after shampoo no rinse nutritive concentrate. for conditioner, i use the kose brand.

~m3m~

Actually ASIENCE not bad.. a bit better than normal brands.. and a bit ex than normal brand..
Yes, slightly better than other brands but Dove (dark blue one not the light blue one) is even better, for our hair. But we also apply some leave on hair treatment conditioner as well, which should help better for long term. JMHO.

V

valeriegoh

Shampoo on itself doesn't help in moisturizing. Important is to follow-up with conditioner right after shampooing (leave conditioner on for 1-3minutes) daily.

Also, leave-in conditioner after shower is a must daily. I recommend Loreal Elseve damage care (yellow bottle/tube).

Lastly, mask up your hair 1-2 times a week. I recommend Skin Food Egg Pack hairmask. Apply a generous amount and put on a shower cap for 15-30mins.

Hope that helps!

hi anyone knows if there is any shampoo that can nourish and moisturise the hair and make the hair look healthier and not dry? must be guaranteed results type.

my hair is dry . getting sick of it .
you can use this shampoo fr Korea Kerasys, it's good it is used to repair damage hair.. However, conditioner is very impt and what i like best is their ampule it's the best, I love it.. I have rebonded my hair more than 10 times and my hair get to the worse and i cn't cut due to length after using this brand i find my hair getting better.. you can try it..

Last edited: