Any suggestion how to improve appetite

S

str@wb3rry's

Hihi

Me in my 23 weeks now but appetite still not so good. Everyday c the food all dun like to eat. But like to drink softdrinks and those sweet stuffs.
My gynae say my sugar level very high liao zzz. So have to cut down. Dinner time no mood to eat rice always, everyday eat little only. Anyone same as me. Hmm anyone to suggest any food to eat to improve appetite...

evebo0m

Hihi

Me in my 23 weeks now but appetite still not so good. Everyday c the food all dun like to eat. But like to drink softdrinks and those sweet stuffs.
My gynae say my sugar level very high liao zzz. So have to cut down. Dinner time no mood to eat rice always, everyday eat little only. Anyone same as me. Hmm anyone to suggest any food to eat to improve appetite...
jus a suggestion:
drink fruit juices or eat fuits instead of drinkin softdrinks. as for sweet stuffs try to look out for those 'sugar free' ones. =]
if u dun feel like eatin rice, mayb try to eat biscuits or noodles instead??

hmmm im abit different leh, my appetite quite good at times. bt of cos there were times i no appetitie too. tats wad i did normally (as i mention above). hope it helps a little. :001_302:

Cooz

Alpha Male
Hi my wife is 22 weeks. Same situation as yours. Try to boil ginger with lemon. Hope it can help

S

str@wb3rry's

thanks thanks for the suggestion. I will give it a try ;)