Any suggestions?

jessielu

Would like to go for a year end holiday during Nov/Dec Holiday, I have been to HK, that is the farest! As need to constraint, any other country which I can consider? Malaysia we have been to many places, although not covering all yet:)

My budget will be $5k for a family of 2A2C.

Pauline So

Try Australia. Lots to see and do.
We went to a shopping mall here and saw a kids reptile show with Snakebusters. Now before you say, but we have snake shows like this here in Singapore, this one was quite different. Firstly the guy had the world's deadliest snakes, yes the top five, all held in his bare hands and all held at the same time...That doesn't happen here.
Then after this he let everyone hold the giant pythons, crocodiles and the like, as in handed out dozens at a time.
This company travels all over the country and apparantly abroad, but so far not Singapore and often appears at several venues at a time in different cities, so keep a lookout for them if in Australia.
They are especially good if the weather is rainy and outside entertainment is off limits:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub: