Any toy recommendation for 1 year old boy

MummyJun

I bought toys for my boy but he throws them aside after less than 5 mins of figuring how to play. He is attracted only to my iPhone, iPad, remote control where he has fun pushing the buttons, sweeping the screen or have fun seeing how my tv or air con works at his push. He loves people also. But I do not like the idea of him playing with technology. Not good for his eyes. Any toys mummy can recommend tat is good for him? He has toy car, radio, camera, phone, piano; all with buttons to press, but he pushes them aside now. Blocks also he does not want anymore.dun know wat toy to buy for him now. Every time buy back, he plays for only a short while, and there goes into his toy basket.....mummies, any toy to recommend for him? Thanks

ftlad

My girl is now 11mths plus n also likes hp, remote control, paper n plastic bags. Every time I give her a new toy to play she will turn it, bite it then throw it on d floor. I guess at tis age, she's still trying to explore on d toy rather than really knowing how to play with it.
So I decided to keep all her toys (except for her fav one tat plays music). Now I focus on reading to her n teaching her objects. She loves music so I sing to her too n teach her to do actions. She enjoys it! Then I realized she prefers my companionship then her toys. :)

MummyJun

Ya Ya.. that is what happening now. But whenever i've tried to read or sing to him, he just can't keep still. He likes to climb, plays with my door lock, miggle with my PC mouse.. I keep him in his play cot, and he screams to come out. I need some toys that can keep him entertain while I am doing my work...All those skills development toys sold in my market, for his age doesnt seem to entertain him. Any good suggestion?

munzy06

I also have the same problems, this is very distressing because I know one of my relative's kid got a bit cross-eye/lazy eye from playing too much iphone... :(

bendi

Ya Ya.. that is what happening now. But whenever i've tried to read or sing to him, he just can't keep still. He likes to climb, plays with my door lock, miggle with my PC mouse.. I keep him in his play cot, and he screams to come out. I need some toys that can keep him entertain while I am doing my work...All those skills development toys sold in my market, for his age doesnt seem to entertain him. Any good suggestion?
Your baby same character as my son!!