Any transfer maid available? Can look after infant

yvonne_ktw

Anyone has Patience maid available for transfer?
Please let me know her salary n reason why you end her contact. Thanks

Jinny

Hi when do you need the maid? I plan to transfer my maid due to relocation to overseas reason by end of this year. I can pm u her period of work, experience n salary. She has experience in looking after infant.

hpc

Hi when do you need the maid? I plan to transfer my maid due to relocation to overseas reason by end of this year. I can pm you her period of work, experience n salary. She has experience in looking after infant.
Hi is ur maid filipino or indos,I'm looking 4 maid too.Can let me know more about her,email me her photo if possible.emailto emama613@hotmail.com PRIS

shiewliang

Hi when do you need the maid? I plan to transfer my maid due to relocation to overseas reason by end of this year. I can pm u her period of work, experience n salary. She has experience in looking after infant.
Hi, I'm looking 4 maid too. Can let me know more about her & email me her photo if possible. Email to osmond.chung@ymail.com. Thanks

msmaidagent

Hi there,

I do not have transfer maids however i have maids with ready passport that can come in 10 working days. Mostly are experience and also christian indonesian.

Do PM me for more queries.

Thank you :Dancing_wub:

msmaidagent

Anymore others have theirs for transfer?
Hi there,

I do not have transfer maids however i have maids with ready passport that can come in 10 working days. Mostly are experience and also christian indonesian.

yvonne_ktw

I need a very very very patience maid.

Hi there,