Any1 been to cameron highland

huiling

hi,i'm going to cameron during june.like to book hotel & coach individual as i can chose e room type i wan & more cheaper.bt e coach got go straight to cameron?any1 got any idea???:err:

Velvenie

Hi Huiling,

For hotel you can chk on Equatorial Hotel. Quite nice. But for coach i'm not so sure. Last time i stay at my relative house. Is a good place to relax and enjoy family ocasion.:Dancing_tongue:

EnFlor

Coach...u can check with Transnational. Think they make trips there but u will have to go KL stop first b4 heading to Cameron.

Also, i think some local coaches end their stop at Tanah Rata. But from Tanah Rata to go further up u gotta to source out other modes of transportation.

huiling

Yes,
I wat to know too.:Dancing_wub:
hi,i jus went to cameron las mth.e weather was nice.nothing much to c as mostly farm etc.....e best part is having steamboat in e cold weather:Dancing_tongue:
if stay EQ hotel will b better as tat consider central.if drive car will b easier if not need to follow e mini tour to go around.

tracyk

it's gd to just get away frm civilisation!
DONT ever go during CNY..... it will b veryvery crowded.

the coach goes straight to cameron highlands but it's a vv long ride.....

Maple

Hi Huiling,

Which agency u go to? and roughly how much per pax? I'm considering going cameron highland too (but not confirmed yet).

TIA

huiling

Hi Huiling,

Which agency u go to? and roughly how much per pax? I'm considering going cameron highland too (but not confirmed yet).

TIA
hi,i went to 707 e people's park centre.about $180+/person for 3d/2n include coach tickets & breakfast e hotel..kids only pay for coach ticket.
if u r going for relaxing then there will b nice as e weather is really nice.:Dancing_tongue: