Anybody engaged Dr Wendy Teo from Thomson Women's Clinic (AMK Hub)?

edwinywh

Would like to find out about the style and satisfaction of her profession. Anybody experienced before?? Any good feedback?

missieshyn

Hi,
I had never seen Dr wendy Teo before. But if you are searching for a gynae or obstetrician, you may wish to consider Dr James Lee who has over 10 years of experience and I had womens' health check up done by him. Was not really comfort with a male Doctor though.
Fortunately, he has a staff nurse with him during any procedure.
You may wish to view his website for more detail: Dr James Lee | Singapore Obstetrician & Gynecologist | Women's Clinic | Cheap Good Experienced

gerigeri

Hello..

I am currently seeing Dr Wendy too in AMK hub. Today is my second visit with her. I chose this clinic becoz it was near to where i was staying.
So far in my two visits, she was quite friendly. Im not very sure about her experience though.
She is newly attached to this clinic from 1st November 2011. She used to be under KK hospital for few years, and now under TMG. (as I asked from the nurse)

Have u went to consult her before?

kingic

anymore feedback from this wendy teo? i stay near amk, may want to engage her as my wife gynae.

torolanda

anymore feedback from this wendy teo? i stay near amk, may want to engage her as my wife gynae.
Hi,
I'm also wondering whether Dr Wendy Teo is good or not.
I'm having my first baby, wanna find a doctor gynae.
don't know which doctor is good. it would be helpfull if someone know about this dr wendy.
bcos the clinic is near my house.
Any feedback?
Have your wife seen Dr.Wendy before?

kingic

Hi,
I'm also wondering whether Dr Wendy Teo is good or not.
I'm having my first baby, wanna find a doctor gynae.
don't know which doctor is good. it would be helpfull if someone know about this dr wendy.
bcos the clinic is near my house.
Any feedback?
Have your wife seen Dr.Wendy before?
No. now want to find out more about her.

kingic

had when down check her package. at 16 weeks is 6++ with one scan per consultation and basic supplement. 9++ with one scan per consultation and multi-v and fish oil.is it expensive?

Last edited:

sirus

dr wendy is okie friendly, as a whole it's okie but abit more pricey, what i hate most is the two female assistants she is having, no sense of professionalism, yesterday i called up them at 5.59pm to double confirm the estimated delivery date, 'cos according to doctor my baby is due on the 15th aug, but later on the memo written to ICA for PR application and the room that they booked, stated 19th aug, my wife and i were confused, as doctor did not mention the EDD is 19th Aug. okay i called up, the young lady simply said said they are busy, will call me up later, but i waited 2hrs, and yet no reply from them, fine, today, i paid a visit to the clinic, it was near 10.15am, but they placed a closed sign at the door, i thought they supposed to open at 9.epam, never mind, i tried calling, surprisingly a lady answered the phone, but she sounded impatient, and asked me to come in, the moment i stepped in she raised her voice asking harshly what i want to clarify i asked her to lower her tone right in the face, i told her the EDD issue, she insisted it is 15th aug, ya i know, that's why i want to clarify things y is it 19th, then stop arguing, is this how u ladies handle situation like this with this kinda of attitude. need to mention this, my wife once got bruised after the young lady drew her blood in order to send for lab test, obviously she is not properly trained. seriouslu i dun recommend this place but what to do, already paid for the package..

torolanda

Anyone care to share their experience with this gynae? thanks.
Dr Teo was my gynae for my 1st child. Overall I'm very happy with her service. She's very patient and she talk to you nicely and make you calm. Usually first time mother always worried on their baby's condition, but the way she talk and her explanation makes me feel relief that my baby is doing just fine. And the important thing, she's not rushing although there's a lot of patient queuing.

Oh yeah, the one thing I would recommend Dr.Teo is she's a caring person toward her patients. After my delivery I still have my lochia (bleeding after delivery) on and off for quite sometimes. I was confused, so I just called the clinic and asked the assistant that i want to ask Dr.Teo a question. Dr.Teo was very busy at that time, so they told me that they will call me back. It's true...she called me back once she's free....and she answer my questions and doubts....

For the price, i think is not so expensive compare to her good service. it's better you pay a little bit expensive but you're happy with the result/output.

LilMissy

Hi..

I was referred to her clinic when I went to visit a private GP yesterday.

Was just wondering, how are the charges like? I'm quite curious as I'm a first time mother.

Thanks!

LilMissy

you r lucky hehe cos i saw some comments say the receptionist was not very polite. So have you check how much for consultation etc... ?
:) i think so too! Well, she shared that first consultation ranges from $100+ - $200. Subsequent visits is $60. Sounds ok right? Made my appointment for this Thurs. :D so excited!