anyone already give birth@kkh?

yukim

Hi mummies, I would like to know what is the bill breakdown for ward a1 n b1? Can pm me thx. What items do they provide?

yukim

Hi fishnchips, Wat item do they provide in hospital and wat item they provide for baby to bring home?

Hi fishnchips, Wat item do they provide in hospital and wat item they provide for baby to bring home?
They provided a maternity bag, a set of basic toiletries, nightdresses, 2 packs of 10 maternity pads, 1 set of 7 pcs disposable panties, a set of 3 cooling pads. For baby, they didnt provide anything. But when they handover baby to us, they dress him in KKH infant top. I just bring the KKH infant top home as a memoto :)

did they provide diapers?or they will charge?
They gave every newborn a pack of diapers and wet wipes. I am not sure whether they will charge, but I do not think so. Otherwise, they would have informed us in advance. Will keep you updated once I received the hospital bill.

Rye

did they provide diapers?or they will charge?
They gave every newborn a pack of diapers and wet wipes. I am not sure whether they will charge, but I do not think so. Otherwise, they would have informed us in advance. Will keep you updated once I received the hospital bill.
I didnt see addtl charge for diapers n wipes. Normally Each baby pram in nursery has that 1 pack of diapers plus wipes.

As for the cooling pad, u can ask for more cuz u will reallyneed if u had episiotomy. It helps to bring down the swell. They also provide wipes n disposable underwear n travel size toiletry set for mommy.

The charges r included in your ward charge.

angeline89

I didnt see addtl charge for diapers n wipes. Normally Each baby pram in nursery has that 1 pack of diapers plus wipes.

As for the cooling pad, u can ask for more cuz u will reallyneed if u had episiotomy. It helps to bring down the swell. They also provide wipes n disposable underwear n travel size toiletry set for mommy.

The charges r included in your ward charge.

hi rye,may i know which branch of diapers will they give?

Rye

It was huggies nb n wipes were pigeon wipes. Kkh has confinement meal menu u can choose fr.

rashescinderella

Hihi, i just signed e classic package at kk for A1 ward (under private suite). As for premier, i hv actually asked for e premier package initially but was told that premier package cud only be offered to us by e gynae him/herself. So planning to check with my gynae 2 weeks later to c if she will b able to be there during my labour (am in my 37weeks nw)..

rashescinderella

Mine is the premier package.
Medisave claimable = 2100
Intial payment = 2080
Hi fishnchips, ur package was offered by ur gynae? Cuz was told by e admission that i cant just sign for e premier. It has to b offered by my gynae. So was planning to ask my gynae during e next visit..