Anyone been to All Shapes?

chachaleo

I tried to search for a fitness centre (small oso can) in woodlands area and came across All Shapes. It is meant for ladies and they hv something like a 30 mins workout w their equipment something like tat. Hv anybody tried this centre before? is it good? Actually would prefer at central area like woodlands civic centre or near admiralty mrt stn..but i dun like amore. Any good place to intro? thks :001_302:

mmy_lizz

hihi...heard abt all shapes. i think they hav pne at wdls point rite?? i act went b.e.c cert wit one of the instructor ther.i have not tried but my opinion y not try if 3mth membership is less than 170.. heheh.. if not not worth. i know they hav tis 30min workout.hey.. u goin to gym is it?? mayb can go wit me.. i usually go swimmin at wdls but hav not stepped into the gym cos all guys lehh~~ like paiseh.. i need to tone up.

EnFlor

i just joined for a month trial membership. Paid $60 for unlimited usage for a month only.

They have 2 branches. One at Woodlands and the other at Joo Chiat. I'm with JC branch coz i park my kids near my mum's place there. However, if u have kids, say about 3 and above year olds, u can bring them to the gym. It has a small play corner for the kids. Wonderful! I brought one of my children once. He played while i worked out.

Fees : Obviously cheapers than Amore. Of course, coz they don't really have that many machines and gadgets as Amore. (I went to Amore years ago)

Programs : Yes, there is circuit training. But i've yet to try them. Ladies there said, it is tough. I've only joined the cardio aerobics classes. So far, ok lah. My body aching these days, hey that means the muscles are working out right :Dancing_wub:

But i will compare the service, ambience and fee at those gyms by Sports Council first before i commit myself to one. U know the ones located at CC and swimming complex.

Hitting the gym again later today! :red: