Anyone bring Carseat up to the plane?

woofy55

Hihi..

We will be bringing Louis to his 1st plane trip this coming June. AFter checking out all the regulations, we decided to buy a seat for him (he will be 18mths then, still consider infant) and bring up his car seat - cos we reckon he will sleep or rest in his carseat better.. rather then the pathetic bassinet or our poor laps.

Anyone brought carseat up to the plane before? Can you share your experience? We will be taking SQ. Do you have to lug the carseat all the way to the seat ourselves or there will be someone who will help us bring the carseat?

Please share with me. thanks!:001_302:

Hihi..

We will be bringing Louis to his 1st plane trip this coming June. AFter checking out all the regulations, we decided to buy a seat for him (he will be 18mths then, still consider infant) and bring up his car seat - cos we reckon he will sleep or rest in his carseat better.. rather then the pathetic bassinet or our poor laps.

Anyone brought carseat up to the plane before? Can you share your experience? We will be taking SQ. Do you have to lug the carseat all the way to the seat ourselves or there will be someone who will help us bring the carseat?

Please share with me. thanks!:001_302:

hi, u may like to refer to
Special Assistance -- Singapore Airlines

under "infants/children"....

i believe you can request for assistance if u need...

pls note that approved car seats are only allowed on certain seats...happy travelling.:Dancing_wub: