anyone buy frm net b4?

Feliz

Re: Nice post. I'll return.

online shopping has become a "hobby" for me ever since im preg.. I hav spent like few ks online in 3month.. :001_302:

i shop in mummysg, sgmotherhood, sgbrides, ebay, gumtree, locanto, mocca, sgclub, sgfleamarket..

i dunno how to shop in gmarket or amazon.. hehe..

so far encounter 2 scammer..

apollo

Re: Nice post. I'll return.

wahahaha yeah CCM, you need anything i try to help you...
i love gmarket korea! :wong19:
dearie, u often buy from korea dee gmarket ahh? last time i eyeing lotsa things but dunno hw to buy.. if i wanna buy, i will pester u, can bo? hehe.. :001_302:

apollo

i started online shopping few yrs ago.. shop until my mum keep nag n nag.. haha..

most of the time, is okay but sometimes the items i receive is not the same as pic, hmmm, mostly the biggest diffe is the quality n color..

and depends on what u buy, if is those more 'ex' stuffs, better meet up with the seller.

few mths ago, i bought a coach bag online, my hubby drove me all the way to bukit timah, just to check if the bag is authentic.. =)

lconnie

I've started my online purchase during my confinement and I'm addicted to it. Nowaday, I will always check where can I get cheap stuff for my baby and myself. Sometime can get very cheap stuff from online.

Recently, I bought 4 bottels of Nordic Naturals Children's DHA direct from USA and only cost me about S$25 per bottle. I bought S$43.10 per bottle in Singapore. It's really save me a lot for this product because I know this product is good for my girl and she like it. Delivery will be about a week.

If anyone interested, go to www.iherb.com. This site has over 12,000 plus natural products. For first time purchasers, enter coded: OHA034 and receive a U$5.00 discount off your first order. Shipping is free if you order over U$60.00 of product or there is a small U$4.00 shipping fee if under U$60.00. Once you order you can set an account and receive a code to hand out to others and receive a discount for yourself as well.

Cheers:Dancing_wub:

ZZZen

Hey yeah I bought online a few times :) For clothes, try to see if they put up measurements (but sometimes it s still by chance, so don't buy too expensive I guess)

Best to buy online (IMO) are accessories and cosmetics- cuz 1 size fits all :) HOpe this helps :)