Anyone come across night Sickness?

ngelaine

I am having night sickness instead of morning sickness when i am 6week preggy.
Every night i will feel so tired but cant slp as i keep feeling like vomiting and dizzy, then morning got to wake up for work.
Terrible!!!

Does anyone experience night sickness before, i ask ard my fren and no one had this experience before. Am i normal??:err:

summer22

previously when i was pregnant with dear son, i was having nite sickness also. day time, i was perfectly alright with everything i ate. but at nite, after dinner, i'll definately vomit no matter what i ate

francessyap

Me too, currently 9weeks still suffering from night sickness. Just vomitted again last night.:001_302: Think dun eat too oily or too full for dinner or else will all vomit out.

durianfan

I am currently in my 9th week. yupz, for me, it usually starts in the evening. I don't vomit but I will feel nausea.. Morning usually ok. I am tired all day long.

I am currently in my 9th week. yupz, for me, it usually starts in the evening. I dont't vomit but I will feel nausea.. Morning usually ok. I am tired all day long.
me too...currently 9 wks....only experienced nauseous towards the evening....and i feel tired all the time.....

mumusings

Don't know whether it's 'night sickness' but I remember being sleepless, with heartburn and feeling very dislocated at night. Can't quite describe the exact feeling but generally yucky around midnight and can only fall asleep after 3am:(

izanyzam

When i was pregnant with my first boy,mine was more like evening sickness..!! Will get sick and vomit almost everyday for 2 weeks straight between 5pm to 7pm..!! Heehehehe..!! :001_302:

mumusings

I don't know which is worse - feeling nausea or nauseating...... I was feeling sick (as like having gastric flu) very often, especially after meals. I remember feeling hungry, eating >>> totally bloated after just a few spoonful of food and then the yucky feeling of wanting to puke. There were weeks I suddenly hated the sight/smell of pork, then chicken, sometimes fish. No cravings but just couldn't bring myself to eat many things.

didy

I don't know which is worse - feeling nausea or nauseating...... I was feeling sick (as like having gastric flu) very often, especially after meals. I remember feeling hungry, eating >>> totally bloated after just a few spoonful of food and then the yucky feeling of wanting to puke. There were weeks I suddenly hated the sight/smell of pork, then chicken, sometimes fish. No cravings but just couldn't bring myself to eat many things.
i had exactly the same experience as u... was so miserable back then. but things got better for me after around 2 weeks now i am in 13th week

mumusings

The best part was - I didn't know I was preg till it became pretty obvious that there was something 'wrong' in there. I kept thinking it was gastric flu because I did contract it.

ngelaine

thanks everyone for sharing yr experience with me.
I didnt really vomit but jus feel nausea and cant get into slp every nite.
by the time falling into slp, alarm clock is calling me for work.Really tiring! Zzzz

gumbokins

Yeah the term "morning sickness" is a misnomer as it can happen throughout the day. Try munching small snacks like raisins, nuts throughout the day. I remember my MS was better if I dont eat breakfast so early in the morning.

During my second pregnancy, strong smells like from shampoo and soap would make me sick.

boredmtb

me too had evening sickness and i realised that anything i eat after 8pm will be puked out... it was so miserable back then...vomit till nothing else to vomit and then early morning like 4-5am will be so hungry have to munch on cream crackers.... my evening sickness stopped around 5mths preggie...so glad its over....sucking on a sweet after a heavy meal helps too...

Chenxz

I'm 5weeks preg.. Appt with gynae is only on 25may.. Every morn n evening, I also get bad dose of MS.. feeling very sad. Fm past 1 week, starving everyday Coz no appetite to eat n feel nausea towards all food. This is my 1st pregnancy.. Feeling depressed..  wonder how long more can I take this, esp when this is just the beginning..

durianfan

Hugs Chenxz,

I understand how you feel especially when MS strike (used to be evening.. now sometimes morning also kena). I used to enjoy food but now sometimes when I see food, I have no craving to eat. During those times, I will just eat for the sake of eating coz gynae told me to always keep my stomach half-tank.. this will help to reduce occurance of MS. sometimes, I will suck a sweet or have a sourish sweet titbit. It usually makes me feel better after that.

When I told my gynae about the nausea, he went "yippy yippy" coz he said it means that hormones are working. He told me to hang in there.. There was a day when I was especially depressed and my mummy shared with me what she went through when she had me.. She couldn't keep any food down and was hospitalized 7 times prior to delivery due to severe vomitting. I really appreciate what she went thru and will use it to encourage myself when I don't feel good.

Do hang in there and things will be better once the first trimester is over.. Jia you..

I'm 5weeks preg.. Appt with gynae is only on 25may.. Every morn n evening, I also get bad dose of MS.. feeling very sad. Fm past 1 week, starving everyday Coz no appetite to eat n feel nausea towards all food. This is my 1st pregnancy.. Feeling depressed..  wonder how long more can I take this, esp when this is just the beginning..

Chenxz

Thank you durianfan, for your kind words of encouragement.. My 1st step to be a stronger & braver M2B

Hugs Chenxz,

I understand how you feel especially when MS strike (used to be evening.. now sometimes morning also kena). I used to enjoy food but now sometimes when I see food, I have no craving to eat. During those times, I will just eat for the sake of eating coz gynae told me to always keep my stomach half-tank.. this will help to reduce occurance of MS. sometimes, I will suck a sweet or have a sourish sweet titbit. It usually makes me feel better after that.

When I told my gynae about the nausea, he went "yippy yippy" coz he said it means that hormones are working. He told me to hang in there.. There was a day when I was especially depressed and my mummy shared with me what she went through when she had me.. She couldn't keep any food down and was hospitalized 7 times prior to delivery due to severe vomitting. I really appreciate what she went thru and will use it to encourage myself when I dont't feel good.

Do hang in there and things will be better once the first trimester is over.. Jia you..

I am having night sickness instead of morning sickness when i am 6week preggy.
Every night i will feel so tired but cant slp as i keep feeling like vomiting and dizzy, then morning got to wake up for work.
Terrible!!!

Does anyone experience night sickness before, i ask ard my fren and no one had this experience before. Am i normal??:err:
MY FIRST PREGNANCY IS VERYVERY BAD WHOLE DAY SICKNESS n it lasted for almost 4 months... endure! u will get better after u reach 2nd trimester de. jiayou.

Carlisle

Oh that really sounds terrible. Lucky for me, I've never experienced morning or night sickness, I've never vomited even once when I was pregnant. I was even wondering why those things didn't happen to me. My friends just say that I'm one of the few lucky one who don't experience nausea or vomiting. I hope you find a remedy soon. I understand that it isn't easy to always wake up early in the morning without getting any sleep.

Joeles

today i experience my first vomitting session at home in the morning and after i reached my destination - bugis MRT station. Till now, 4pm, i still feel like puking. So far i have had egg sandwich which i got frm 7-11.
I feel the headache at night and also feel nausea at the same time.. and saddly for me, it does last through the day!

But durianfan, ur mum is an inspiration to us all.
Mothers are really the greatest sacrificers!
Lets all hang in there!
Im 6 weeks preggy.. :)