Anyone delivered in a single-bedded room at parkway east recently?

proudmumtobe

Hi mummies,and mummies to be:)

My current edd is supposedly this fri; 28th Jan, but it seems as if she doesnt want to budge just yet. Just wondering whether anyone have given birth at parkway east recently? Could you kindly let me know of the breakdown of charges, what to bring during stay, Deposit required for admission and all the other necessary things? All the best to all mummies!Much appreciated!Thanks.
:Dancing_wub:

proudmumtobe

Hi JoelHoon,

I just delivered not long ago at Parkway East single-bedded.My edd was on 28th jan, but my lil one only decided to come out on 2nd feb; new yr's eve.Last of the tigress!The service was very good and the staff was polite and helpful. For the single-bedder, your hubby can stay with you for $63/day including 3 meals and a sofa bed to sleep on. I personally had a good experience during my stay there, and I would definitely have my 2nd one there as well. All the best to your delivery!:)

jocpt

Hi JoelHoon,

I just delivered not long ago at Parkway East single-bedded.My edd was on 28th jan, but my lil one only decided to come out on 2nd feb; new yr's eve.Last of the tigress!The service was very good and the staff was polite and helpful. For the single-bedder, your hubby can stay with you for $63/day including 3 meals and a sofa bed to sleep on. I personally had a good experience during my stay there, and I would definitely have my 2nd one there as well. All the best to your delivery!:)
Hi Proudmumtobe

Congratulation of your new born

Me too will be delivery at Parkway east, EDD is on May. Now still considering Single or double bedroom

You're natural birth or Caesarean? mind to sharing the total cost?

Take care!

proudmumtobe

Hi Proudmumtobe

Congratulation of your new born

Me too will be delivery at Parkway east, EDD is on May. Now still considering Single or double bedroom

You're natural birth or Caesarean? mind to sharing the total cost?

Take care!

Hi jocpt,

Thanks for the well wishes!

I was natural birth/w epidural as i couldnt take the pain once i was 4 cm dilated.
The total cost for everything for me was $19980 deposit plus $4k+ more after stay.
Upon discharge, you will recieve 2 baby packages from the hospital containing baby toiletries, recieveing blanket, a roonper, a onesie, and the like; You'll also be able to take home the remaining diapers frm hospital;huggies and a blue bath-tub for bathing.

All the best to your delivery and do update us!:)
Take care!

jocpt

Hi jocpt,

Thanks for the well wishes!

I was natural birth/w epidural as i couldnt take the pain once i was 4 cm dilated.
The total cost for everything for me was $19980 deposit plus $4k+ more after stay.
Upon discharge, you will recieve 2 baby packages from the hospital containing baby toiletries, recieveing blanket, a roonper, a onesie, and the like; You'll also be able to take home the remaining diapers frm hospital;huggies and a blue bath-tub for bathing.

All the best to your delivery and do update us!:)
Take care!
Hi Proudmumtobe

Thanks for the sharing.

But the total $19980 seem like very high! how many days u stay ?

joelhoon

Hi JoelHoon,

Dear proudmumtobe,

Congrt!
I was kinda worry about the staffs..but now i am happy to know they are good.
My colleague stayed there and she had a good experiance too. Single bed as well, she tell me to take single bed cause it was not too much compare to 4 bed and 2 bed..so that my hubby can keep me company cause she says i will freak out if i am alone and in pain...

She didn't tell me about the gift...blue bath-tub for bathing...good i can skip buying bath tub...hehehee